Need help finding the colour code for a Toyota Capri Blue (T310) colour! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey everyone,

The title is a bit self explanatory, but I'm on the hunt to find this colour for my 1979 Toyota Corolla KE38. I live in Australia and am a beginner in the field of finding paint codes. Here is what I have found and the stage I am in at the moment:

The colour is called Capri Blue and has the code T310. I went to where I am going to get the paint made up, Auto Pro, with that code and they could not find the colour due to the colours age and their systems did not have the right information. They called another supplier in Sydney that gave a more detailed explanation that the specific colour dates computerized information because the paint is really ****ing old.

Did a bit of research, found out that there was a PPG code in this old forum, went back to Auto Pro and gave it a shot, no luck unfortunately. I haven't given them the 310 number from the T310, but I'm assuming they would have looked at that.

Any info such as a paint code, pictures of a tin, a specific formula for the paint. Anything would help me as I have fallen madly inlove with this colour!

Cheers, Luca

P.S. Attached is a KE36 in Capri Blue. Ain't she a stunner

IMG_0658.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom