Need a Stock Front Bumper for my '94 80 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
My '94 80 was in an accident this week; impact from a lady driving on the wrong side of the road. While it looks to be mostly sheet metal for me and her insurance has taken liability, I'm gearing up for the argument when they want to likely scrap the truck for it's age. I'd looking for a good price on a stock front bumper that someone my still have from installing aftermarket - could use leads on used headlight assembly [drivers] and any other front section external parts also. I'm searching the more popular used parts sites specific to Cruisers, but thought I'd check w/ yall as well. Any leads appreciated

Dow Welch 662-549-6203

Talk to Jason at Cruiseryard. I'm pretty sure he has several bumpers, and probably anything else you need. Don't call because he has a real job and cant answer--email him.

www.cruiseryard.com

Thanks. I've browsed Cruiserparts.net; will check out the Yard also. Hoping to hear that the State Farm guy has been by Mark's shop tomorrow and see where I stand.

Thanks - just did. We're checking Cruiserparts.net and a couple of other places trying to get under the State Farm repair threshold.

Jason @ Cruiser Yard didn't have one? Of course both of those places support the Crawl but Jason gave us a winch! Ha!

Nope, neither place had one. However, Torfab http://www.torfab.com/Home.aspx is crating up a big pile of parts for me from a 91. I lucked into that one, in their shop for a conversion, being parted out. They've been nicer and more accommodating than I could have ever hoped for in online parts searching. Great folks! I submitted a quote on Friday to the insurance company that's now under the repair threshold - waiting to hear back from State Farm, who I do not have any compliments for at all.

Yep, to Ridgeland. Mark Cook's place - European Coachworks

When you go and pick up the parts swing by and check out the shop.

Sure - so where are you exactly?

1450 Old Brandon Rd
Flowood, MS 39232

I'm right behind the Loves truck stop where Hwy 80 meets 49

Not exactly between Madison and Mark's place in Ridgeland, but i'll still try to get over there to meet ya. Around on weekends any?

Every thing but a DS Frt flare is on it's way from WA to arrive this week. His 91 truck flares didn't match my 94. Got a couple of MUD leads but they haven't re-replied yet. Open to suggestions - looking for them actually; I've checked Cruiseryard and such and didn't see inventory

Here on Saturdays from 9-4

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom