navigating DTC 0100 and FSM and electrical manual? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
i've got an error code P0110 so i downloaded the info from the charm dot il but i see and this morning i see this error code is also in the FSM under diagnostics.
i've gotten to the point where i can see there is an "open circuit" because the temp reading from the code reader is -40 dF.
some questions please?
> does the FSM - well so that charm dot i'll site just showing what is knee FSM for everything? or just for DTC codes? does it show all the DTC codes and all the rest? it's confusing.it definitely doesn't have the electrical manual for some reason?
1. in step 2 does anyone understand what is meant by disconnecting the MAF and "connect sensor wire harness terminals together? is this telling me - well it's telling me to connect terminals on the ECM together? where is the ECM?
2. in step 3 it says to "remove instrument panel speaker no. 1 panel". then it tells me to connect terminals THA and E2 of ECM connector? is this the slee step i am doing in step 2 just - or step 2 is to jump terminals In the connector at the MAF and step 3 is to do this at the ECM i guess?
3. what is "P" and "C" in the diagnostics? i'm having a bit of a hard time navigating between the FSM and the Electrical Manual and these Diagnostic Steps because i can't quite tell how to find some of the parts i guess. but i suppose i just need to spend the time to look through the diagrams to find the ECM or speaker no. 1 i suppose?
-
or can anyone help me a bit on navigating between these these three? the electrical manual has a great set of instructions i am going to re-read but is there anything else to know? like to find a part i just go into the electrical manual to find speaker no1 or find the ECM or what?

IMG_3020.jpeg

IMG_3032.jpeg

IMG_3033.jpeg

IMG_3028.jpeg

IMG_3021.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom