For Sale Nanaimo bc 13BT Hf55 split case (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Complete still sitting in a 1988 BJ74 with extremely rusted out frame. Engine has 124 000Miles and runs great strong. Comes with H55 transmission and split case, keep in mind this has 24 volt starter and alternator. 6500 US 8500 Canuck. Was intended for a project that is not gonna happen.

I have a 12 volt starter and alternator that I may include for the right price.

Note it is the engine complete trans and transfercase not including the BJ74.

Thanks for looking
Rob

Complete still sitting in a 1988 BJ74 with extremely rusted out frame. Engine has 124 000Miles and runs great strong. Comes with H55 transmission and split case, keep in mind this has 24 volt starter and alternator. 6500 US 8500 Canuck. Was intended for a project that is not gonna happen.

I have a 12 volt starter and alternator that I may include for the right price.

Note it is the engine complete trans and transfercase not including the BJ74.

Thanks for looking
Rob

Good price.

I will provide anyone with a cold start and running video of this engine still in truck if wanted..

Same as the motor, original..

I will be parting the truck out very soon, first two items spoken for by a club member is the one front door and windshield frame. I will be keeping the back doors.

Not planning on seperating the trans from motor, but if someone wants the motor alone I would then sell the H55.

The motor was intended my 1983 BJ42, but I purchased a tired 3B super cheap and ordered the full engine rebuild kit, want to keep it stock and get collector plates.

Been asked to see a cold start up.

Also forgot to mention it has air conditioning pump and pullys on engine..

Last edited:
I will be parting the truck out very soon, first two items spoken for by a club member is the one front door and windshield frame. I will be keeping the back doors.

Not planning on seperating the trans from motor, but if someone wants the motor alone I would then sell the H55.

The motor was intended my 1983 BJ42, but I purchased a tired 3B super cheap and ordered the full engine rebuild kit, want to keep it stock and get collector plates.
What kind of shape is the tub in? Please send pics to bonussigns@shaw.ca

What kind of shape is the tub in? Please send pics to bonussigns@shaw.ca

Busy this week, should get pictures on the weekend, I think the body is OK, better than some. Frame is the worst I have ever seen

Sold pending funds to the first person who inquired via <pm, after the engine and trans are out we will be parting the rest of the truck out.

Thanks
Rob

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom