Name this part (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

With age that valve commonly becomes brittle and fails but, it should still be mentioned, don't tighten the hose clamps that much!

I searched and saw that the 87240-60140 is for 91-94(?) and the 87240-60170 is for the 95-97, but can you tell me what the difference is? They look pretty similar from the outside, and I know the hoses are the same, but obviously there is a difference. I imagine they'd be interchangeable in an emergency?
Interested in that too. I found some with the 60140 number at the same price. Would they work the same as the 60170? Mine is a 96.

I asked to cancel that one I ordered from the link.
I'll be waiting until they relist it. Thanks Tedward... no hard feelings.

Four Seasons 74780 :meh:

LOL, this is the same part, minus the bracketry, that everyone here is drooling over. I installed one and other than the fact that it ACTUALLY CLOSES FULLY, it's indistinguishable from the OEM part. Rockauto

LOL, this is the same part, minus the bracketry, that everyone here is drooling over. I installed one and other than the fact that it ACTUALLY CLOSES FULLY, it's indistinguishable from the OEM part. Rockauto

I don't like Four Seasons this is just a label company sometimes you get Chiness junk parts

Yesterday I installed this part and baypassed the rear heater and the PHH (the metal pipe going up was in bad shape) with Gats Green strip from @NLXTACY
Photo 23.10.2017, 18 03 02.jpg

I was refunded, order canceled.

I'll be waiting until they relist it. Thanks Tedward... no hard feelings.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for reminding me, I need to swap mine when I do coolant over the Winter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom