my pig for sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
i cant do it,,,, withdrawn from sale. apologies to anyone affected by the release of the devastating news.

DSC00880.jpg

DSC00882.jpg

Last edited:
yeah, its gonna be a specific buyer, if at all. but thats ok, i dont HAVE to sell and i dont need the money i'd just like to see it get a new home and fresh lease on life.

That's a very cool looking pig. Good luck with the sale, I think that's a great price hopefully someone can give it a good home.

hasent been much interest,,, its a good solid rig and would make a great donor drivetrain.

bueller,, bueller,,

lol pablo, by donor i dont mean to imply i will part it out, it stays whole. but the roller would make one nice transplant under a pig with a good body, and really, it cant be built for this price so its a good deal for a little "sweat equity"

cutting off the top may have been a mistake for a sale, but i was trying to spark new interest in the piggy and its just not happening.

not in a hurry to sell, but its also not doing anyone any favors sitting in the backyard covered up. so if anyone is even remotely interested, talk to me.

its not sold yet, a sale may be pending this w/e but we'll see what happens.

LOL bugs you'll be waiting a long time, she wants me to keep it but understands my decision to sell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom