My 80 needs a butt lift (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Seeing what rear bumper options are out there. I called slee today hoping for a little help. I cant see spending 2800$ for a rear bumper. I've called 4x4labs trying to get even just a price quote even sent an email. Still nothing. I have slees 4in lift and am happy with there products. I need some help gents. Or any fabricators in Arizona anyone knows of?

I just ordered my DIY Basic bumper (without swingouts) from 4x4Labs today. Cost was close to $600, weld it or take to a welder. I sent pictures to a welding shop back home and they quoted me $250 to weld and install the bumper.

Can you post a pic or 2 of the 4 inch lift?

I just ordered my DIY Basic bumper (without swingouts) from 4x4Labs today. Cost was close to $600, weld it or take to a welder. I sent pictures to a welding shop back home and they quoted me $250 to weld and install the bumper.

20130429_131333.jpg
20130429_131333.jpg

20151129_135949.jpg

Did u order it online? Or call 4x4labs?

I'll keep trying to get a hold of them, seems to be the way to the way to go. Thx for your replies

I've heard Luke has been busy relocating his shop. Keep trying

But isn't a bumper gonna give her the ole saggy rear instead ;)

If you want to see what yours would look like with Luke's bumper on the back...

Rbumper8.JPG

wr2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom