Wanted my 80 broken into, rear passenger window smashed, need replacement (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Washington, District of Columbia United States
I'm looking for window for 2nd row passenger side to replace what they smashed last night... will take North American (tinted) or overseas (clear) --- anybody sitting on either one that they will let go?

Thanks in advance...

I've learned that the glass from 1991 and 1992 also has a different tint, more like a blue, so I would check to make sure your replacement has the correct tint. Good luck with your search.

I have both bronze and grey. I probably have clear (the light blue of the 91/92) but with scratches. I can ship. $20 plus actual shipping. But you might go to your local dealer and check. Many times it isn't too expensive if you consider what shipping costs. And they can usually have it in a day or two.

$20 is a real steal!!

I appreciate everyone here - I got one and a spare and will install the best of the two and keep the other one for the next time ...

Paul you know I'm stupid. I buy high and sell low :) I'm trying to get rid of everything.
ME TOO! I am trying to retire! I am not buying any more 80s if I can help it.

ME TOO! I am trying to retire! I am not buying any more 80s if I can help it.
Me either! Plus they've gotten too expensive. You can't spend 5k on a parts truck and even break even not to mention the time you spend dismantling. I bought a LX470 recently just to get a headliner for my 00 Cruiser. It is my intent to not part out any more Cruisers. I'm old, my kids are gone or too busy with school and golf to help. It is time to end it all. Finish up my builds and it is time to relax.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom