Murf is now at Right Toyota - OEM parts and service for CSC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Is there a service-adviser-of-choice for CSC work?

“Oh what a feeling”
1619217593900.jpeg

Stopped down to see the man and get some lovin on the 80. Fantastic service and always great catching up with Murf, new location makes it even easier to just stop in to say hey. Might need to take this guy to lunch.

Thanks again to Right Toyota for making a great leadership choice.

So, I order a fair amount of parts from mcgeorge toyota since Murf left camelback. Last week I ordered a tailgate for my 100 series since their shipped price was $600 (they don't charge sales tax yet). 4 days later I got a cancellation email stating that the part is not longer available from toyota, so they had to cancel my order. After hearing that I called the parts department at right, they will have one tomorrow by noon and their price with tax was $9 more than mcgeorge. My guess is that mcgeorge under quoted their shipping, so they decided to lie about the parts availability. Either way, the prices at right are excellent and I am glad my tailgate will not be getting beat up crossing the country. Thanks Murf!!! Ill stop in next Friday and say hi.

All right Copper State Cruisers: we are set up for parts discounts here at RIGHT TOYOTA! Call Rich Knight @ 480-778-2281 and mention Copper State Cruisers for the parts discount. he has been here for many years and is big in working with local club type parts requests.

As before, we can provide standard dealership repairs and maintenance. Any specialty work I would still recommend Scott @ Avid Cruisers.

Thank you!
Murf
@murf is there an email address to directly send parts orders to?

{edit}: these guys are REALLY difficult to get in touch with. I won't go into the details, but the two times I've tried to contact them via phone to order parts has resulted in wasted days. Anyone else have trouble placing orders? Yesterday I gave up and ordered somewhere else.

Last edited:
Eric and Rich came through big time getting me a condenser for the '02. A little bit further of a drive for me but well worth it as always!

I go to Right for all my parts. Being a route driver for Interstate Batteries takes me in the area of Right Toyota, I have never mentioned Copper State or the discount but get taken care of. Eric has also taken care of me in repairs for my Corolla.

Taking my Tundra into Right tomorrow. Didn’t see any of the names mentioned above for service techs. Any recommendations on who to ask for?

When I called camelback yesterday looking for you and they had no idea who you were, I took that as a clue🤣. I haven’t been on the forum for a couple of years...how have you been?!

When I called camelback yesterday looking for you and they had no idea who you were, I took that as a clue🤣. I haven’t been on the forum for a couple of years...how have you been?

Not surprised MP, I dont recognize any advisors or technicians there anymore.

I am very happy over here - a lot of stability from top to bottom, close to home, and good people to work with!

good to hear it worked out well :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom