Mudship possibility (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
hey guys. Anyone heading north anytime soon? URE, Charlotte or Greensboro area? Bought something and if I can get a partial ride it would be much appreciated.

I might be heading up for the Christmas Party... Also, we may need to get creative with the baton that is coming from VA... in which case, either me or Erik will be meeting with @JohnVee and/or @jfz80 in the next 2 weeks.

Hell I might just drive down this weekend. If I can help with the VA shipment just lemme know.

it has to be in a 40, Eric
I'll be coming to the Christmas party, also if you can wait a month

^What David said... But helping you out would be more of a reason for me to head north to meet with John or Jason (whomever is able).

David, probably Jeremy and myself are coming to the Christmas Party and also mud-shipping some coolers and foxwing awnings.

Also, I'm headed to Columbia on Thursday for a meeting at 5:30 PM.

hey guys. Anyone heading north anytime soon? URE, Charlotte or Greensboro area? Bought something and if I can get a partial ride it would be much appreciated.
Eric, I am going to Charleston Nov 18-20 and can bring something back to Gville. Aiming to attend ONSC Cmas party so could get to you then possibly.

I'm headed up to Clemson next weekend, then to NC the next weekend, possibly.

Do you guys have a Trader Joe's? Those dried Mandarin oranges they have are really good. And maybe a nice coconut water to pair it with.

Do you guys have a Trader Joe's? Those dried Mandarin oranges they have are really good. And maybe a nice coconut water to pair it with.
Who is our sergeant-at-arms and why are hippies allowed to post on our page? We might as well invite the Subaru people now. :flush:

Who is our sergeant-at-arms and why are hippies allowed to post on our page? We might as well invite the Subaru people now. :flush:
Since @collk22 moved to the promised land, I believe he bestowed the title of club hippie on me. @slceso , yes, we do in fact have a Trader Joe's and I will have to try this combination that you mention. Might I add that Whole Foods Market is having a sale on fresh kale this week.

Is that why you were wearing the kilt and crocs at the parade??
When are you going to make us some kale slaw?

Is that why you were wearing the kilt and crocs at the parade??
When are you going to make us some kale slaw?
I'll have to think of some other delicious hippie food, Kyle's kale slaw was ridiculously good! That's a pretty tough act to follow.

I'm going to Charlotte on Jan 17, returning the next day if anyone needs anything mudship'd. I'll be driving my wife's Jetta.
Don't think the RTT will fit. dammit....lol. Still trying to get it up here if anyone is able. Thanks

Anyone coming to the ONSC meet and greet that could haul Matt's RTT up? pretty please? :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom