Mudflap Solution for Victory 4x4 Rear Strike Bumper (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.copanomediagroup.com
So, for the past couple of months, I have been looking for mudflaps for my 22 GX460 with Victory 4x4 bumpers. After several orders on Amazon and trying to recreate my own, I have finally found a solution. This is not an ad for the company that sells this product. I am only providing information if you have a GX460 with a rear bumper from Victory and want to finish the installation. Plasticolor makes the item on Amazon. These feel like rubber and are heavy-duty, so you can't go wrong. I'll keep you updated on how they last.

BEFORE & AFTER

IMG_0798.jpeg
After Wide.jpeg

BEFORE - INSIDE LEFT & RIGHT WHEEL WELL

IMG_1424.jpeg
IMG_1423.jpeg

AFTER - INSIDE WHEEL WELL

After Close Up.jpeg

Looks good!
Were you getting a lot of kick-up or is it a state/local law enforcement ordinance.
I know some places require mud flaps if your tires are too wide or vehicle too high.

Looks good!
Were you getting a lot of kick-up or is it a state/local law enforcement ordinance.
I know some places require mud flaps if your tires are too wide or vehicle too high.
Thank you. I had no issues with state or local law enforcement. If you look at the before inside wheel well pictures you can see how there is an opening for mud and dirt to collect. I wanted to reduce that and just add mud flaps for cosmetic reasons.

Reactions: r2m
Thanks for sharing!

I have a Victory bumper on my 4th gen 4Runner, and the open wheel wells transmit an immense amount of noise to the cabin. In the rain the volume level is double what it was with the stock wheel wells. I'm going to pickup a set to try out.

Thanks
-Rob

They got thrown away. And these are some types of materials similar to rubber. Also, pretty sure factory ones would not fit on the victory strike bumper.
That's unfortunate, I was able to drill fastener holes in my LFD rear bumper and reuse the factory mud flaps. Our local Sheriff gave me a ticket when I had my Tacoma for no mud flaps.

I dig it, I've been interested in some soft flaps, just for road courtesy. These look like they are pretty stiff still though?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom