Moving to Roanoke (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Did you say work on newer junk...errr...classic vehicles? Just scored a GX470 for the bride so the ‘99 Land Cruiser is now my daily and in some need of love. Way newer than my 80..... @mwalls54
Bingo. Newer junk lol. You thinning out the herd or filling up the back yard?

Tundra sold to a nice couple and not 24 hours later my bride has a new to her vehicle that I promised to leave stock. Maintaining current fighting weight with number of vehicles.

no one replied so we didn't get together.

Dang. I was unavailable anyway. Definitely my loss. Any plans to push this opportunity again?

maybe something over memorial day weekend? My wife books our weekends fast lol

I spy

E014D07A-309B-4FA8-A8EB-4E297A1D48D8.jpeg

Thought so. Nice 80.

I’m from Roanoke, currently in Richmond until the end of summer. Not many public trails that I know of. I used to have a TJ, but recently bought an 80 as of 4 days ago. I’m interested in meeting up with people both in the 540 & 804!

haha..."the county side". That you on Guilford?
Think that's probably me! "Champagne" (I think that's what they call it) '99 470?

I moved to Roanoke July 2019, sorely missing the community, millions of acres of public land, and hundreds of miles of trails in Northern California and out West in general but would love to find some like minded folks around here. It's been difficult to meet anyone having moved right before a pandemic, never mind people with similar interests.

I'm always doing something whether it's wheeling, camping, fishing, paddling, pedaling, etc... Would definitely be down to meet up for beers/BSing/whatever (Although I take my truck to Larry at Valley Auto Repair in Salem most of the time when it needs work now!) and planning stuff to do if folks are interested. Any night generally works but I guess weekends preferred as others have said.

Happy to have found this thread! I'll keep an eye on it but if anyone wants to get together or ends up planning something feel free to text me too: 203-417-2022

Jason

Last edited:
I have seen your truck at Valley when you first moved to Roanoke. Wanted to yell at you near Guilford that you had a nice Jeep. Fox bodies are nice too.

not a stalker. Not a stalker.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom