Moving to Roanoke (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have seen your truck at Valley when you first moved to Roanoke. Wanted to yell at you near Guilford that you had a nice Jeep. Fox bodies are nice too.

not a stalker. Not a stalker.
Haha stalk all you want man, or stop and say hi if you see me in the yard, like I said would be nice to just chat with someone like minded. Haven't had a jeep (would never consider going back despite the crazy s*** I put my 2011 grand cherokee through) since I bought "Safari Sally" in 2018 out in Sacramento though, am I missing something??

Fox bodies were my first interest, teenage obsession stayed with me. This is like my 5th or 6th, and hopefully last. Convertible is just too much fun for the summer...

Look forward to meeting up with folks if we can make it happen. I'm generally pretty open, single no kids!!, and happy to go wherever works for the majority.

Haha. Larry and I talked about your ride. He knows his stuff. Look forward to getting together with you and the group.

Saw these today. Located over on Shenandoah Ave. Unfortunately the rust was pretty bad but I figured I'd throw them up in case somebody on here wants to buy one for parts.
20210624_102823.jpg

20210624_102809.jpg

20210624_102848.jpg

20210624_102855.jpg

The pig is not for sale. Mr Walker is asking $10k for the 40 series. That thing is mint baby!

Edit: thats not rust. Its character.

Sunday after church I am cooking various red meats in my back yard. The wife is out of town and I need more land cruisers parked at or near my abode. Any interest in a lunch gathering where I kick you out by six so I can pressure wash a frame in the back yard?

Sunday after church I am cooking various red meats in my back yard. The wife is out of town and I need more land cruisers parked at or near my abode. Any interest in a lunch gathering where I kick you out by six so I can pressure wash a frame in the back yard?
I'm interested but I have some other plans/chores to deconflict with. Where in Roanoke are you?

Near Patrick Henry High School. Brandon/Grandin Road intersection

Alright folks, its been awhile, and I apologize it took so long. @mwalls54 and I have discussed the idea of starting a TLCA chapter here in Roanoke VA. I've created a facebook group that will allow us to plan and discuss the build up of the chapter. I encourage you all to join it and participate!

Also, an FJ40 followed me home like a lost puppy...so stand by on that one!

I’m in but I don’t do fakebook.

Same here, I'm in but I avoid Facebook as much as possible!

Feel free to text if we're going to do any sorts of events or meetings or otherwise get togethers of some sort. Comet also has my contact info now if he ever wants to talk to me again after stopping by my house, lol

Jason
203-417-2022

Feel free to text if we're going to do any sorts of events or meetings or otherwise get togethers of some sort. Comet also has my contact info now if he ever wants to talk to me again after stopping by my house, lol

Jason
203-417-2022
Jason, I'll shoot you a text here shortly with my information. Once we get more traction I imagine we will create a section on Mud for it that will get linked to this thread

Jason
203-417-2022
He is a stalker. My restraining order ran out for him last month 🤣

Alright folks, its been awhile, and I apologize it took so long. @mwalls54 and I have discussed the idea of starting a TLCA chapter here in Roanoke VA. I've created a facebook group that will allow us to plan and discuss the build up of the chapter. I encourage you all to join it and participate!

Also, an FJ40 followed me home like a lost puppy...so stand by on that one!
Makes sense honestly. I was thinking of doing the same for Charlottesville as I see more and more cruisers pop up in town. The bay to blue ridge club is simply just too spread out for any regularity to occur.

I popped in on Jason as he was on hold on the phone. I knocked, he answered. I said nice jeep you got there. He politely told me to leave, he was obviously busy. So I called him out by name, stood back, and pointed to my jeep. Btw, our jeeps are both 100 series (his has pink panties). He came out shirtless and belligerent. I like Jason.

He was actually very courteous. Unlike some people who let their restraining order run out and don’t tell me. Glad you told me my time out is up @mwalls54

Hahahaha... ok now I need to set the record straight, Comet showed up (after I told him to stalk me all he wanted to be fair) and I was in the middle of trying to negotiate the purchase of a new practical ride for me and the family (two pups and hopefully a girlfriend soon) and I was like dude! I got no time for this, and he finally says something about nice 100... and I was like s*** dude I'm so sorry.

Anyways the rest is history can't wait to meet up with you guys. I'm down for it Amy time! Hit me up

Jw

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom