mouse proofing my lx450 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

its stored outside on the side of the mountain at 7600' or so. i go to my place 4 or 5 times a year. so traps are not going to work. i will try the sheets, peppermint oil and a few bars of irish spring. thanks for the ideas.

This is the best thing i have found for keeping mice, and squirrels out of my truck, he's better known as the jaws and claws of death, He leaves the dead victims on my doorstep each morning for my inspection
1689108836615.png

What is the science behind bounce sheets? The '96 cruiser that i bought in 2020 had 2 wasp nests (bike) and mouse nest under the drivers seat. My latest '96 had a squirrel nest (drey) in the rear panel behind the bumper. It was stuffed full of acorns which is why i thinknit was a squirrel.

For me no amount of dryer sheets, peppermint/cinnamon oil, essential oil, Irish springs soap, etc kept the mouse out. They used the sheets and cotton balls for their nests :bang: Had to resort to using these things from amazon in all of my cars. Also, keep in mind that we have two square plastic covers in the rear of the body (under the cargo area, near the rear cross member) that are covering square holes. One of mine fell off and a large mouse entered the 80.

I had a cat too but he couldn't be outside too long without getting taken by a bird of prey, coyotes or bobcats. Yup, he's gone missing for about six months now.

Amazon product ASIN B07MZMDY77

Enoz mothballs.
Empty coke can with perforations. Fill it with mothballs. Place one or more under the hood, on top of spare, etc. Make sure you still have your seal at the rear of the hood.
On a 100+ degree day and a errand it is impressive.

Enoz mothballs.
Empty coke can with perforations. Fill it with mothballs. Place one or more under the hood, on top of spare, etc. Make sure you still have your seal at the rear of the hood.
On a 100+ degree day and a errand it is impressive.
I only see one problem with using moth balls, I'm not so sure I could stand my Land Cruiser smelling like my grandmothers house

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom