For Sale Most recent 200 Series purchase prices (24 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi! IF you're willing to share, I thought it might be helpful for the rest of us to better understand what the market prices are for the 200 series (and LX 570 I suppose). I'm personally looking for one, have found a few, and curious what others' purchase prices have been so I can negotiate (or not) properly.

Please share purchase price, year, mileage at purchase, and location (east/west/south, etc...)

Thanks and happy hunting for those also looking.

Thoughts, concerns on a 2010 LX with 81k miles listed @ $33k? Single owner, good dealer service history.

Don’t love the price (despite the low mileage) so I’m trying to think of a reasonable counter.
If that were a 2013 that would be a good deal. Personally, I wouldn't pay that for a 2010.

Looking @ a 2013 with 200k+ for $29,000. Pretty good shape. Looking to upgrade my 06. Mainly for better sound system and radar cruise control. Real tempted as likely could get around 28 for my 06.

$29k is too much for a ‘13 with 200k.

FYI: Nissan Armada 2023 brand new base trim AWD/4WD (same as LC) have now dropped to $43K! this year is the last year they make V8, and I am waiting until the last second to snatch a good deal! It is 99% made in Japan so I feel confident + there will be no repairs needed in first 10-15 years!

FYI: Nissan Armada 2023 brand new base trim AWD/4WD (same as LC) have now dropped to $43K! this year is the last year they make V8, and I am waiting until the last second to snatch a good deal! It is 99% made in Japan so I feel confident + there will be no repairs needed in first 10-15 years!
Really, Nissan is doing away with the V8? Why? How reliable are those Armada's?

He's either trolling or... who knows. The first comment on the reddit, "should I buy an Armada?" thread (on a mechanic subreddit) is "buy a ToyotaJust to check, see how many used armada's are for sale?

They too going for V6 twin turbo next year.

Armada is Nissan Patrol series sold around the world. Current Nissan Patrol is Y62 and the armada we have is the same as the patrol except a rear locker, KDSS and front fixed calipers. It is reliable as a LC no question about it. Toyota Fan boys like my self are considering it because it is new and lasts as long as a LC and it is cheap in the USA. Check youtube channel DMW. The owner has ton of LC's but he bought the Patrol and he pulled a fully kitted LC from a ditch while he has a boat attached!

I test drove multiple LC 200's and Armada's in last few months as I am looking to buy either and I was very impressed with the armada with the getup and go power and the road handling specially while cornering.

As we know many reviews on the internet are done by people who cannot even engage the 4WD. Just in my area I see about 20-30 Armadas a day and no one is selling those tell us how good those are. One guy had one for sale 200K miles and he just did brakes/tires/oil changes.

Last edited:
They too going for V6 twin turbo next year.

Armada is Nissan Patrol series sold around the world. Current Nissan Patrol is Y62 and the armada we have is the same as the patrol except a rear locker, KDSS and front fixed calipers. It is reliable as a LC no question about it. Toyota Fan boys like my self are considering it because it is new and lasts as long as a LC and it is cheap in the USA. Check youtube channel DMW. The owner has ton of LC's but he bought the Patrol and he pulled a fully kitted LC from a ditch while he has a boat attached!

I test drove multiple LC 200's and Armada's in last few months as I am looking to buy either and I was very impressed with the armada with the getup and go power and the road handling specially while cornering.

As we know many reviews on the internet are done by people who cannot even engage the 4WD. Just in my area I see about 20-30 Armadas a day and no one is selling those tell us how good those are. One guy had one for sale 200K miles and he just did brakes/tires/oil changes.

This same story came up 3 to 6 months ago and people continuously told you to go stump for your Armada somewhere else.

The US Armada is NOT the Y62 Patrol.

It was an anomaly, but someone I know just sold his 2015 LX with 145,000 mi for $26,500. Almost 100% rust free and as far as I can tell a good service record.

not bad. I actually prefer LX too. Might be better and easier to find a nice LX instead. Thanks

This same story came up 3 to 6 months ago and people continuously told you to go stump for your Armada somewhere else.
New audience have joined after 3 months so I am educating them. Yes Armada is Y62 - the items I said. People are dying for LC 200 because someone said it is the best, but it is not. Aramada is not way too off from the 200 or even 300l. Infact Patrol is much bigger too! My close relatives overseas own 200, patrol and a 300 so I know what I am talking about. I have driven all those too.

Last edited:
The mileage is decent! Get under thirty. Bonus points for every grand under you can get. Mid-20s, depending on interior condition
Also keep in mind the service history. Has the radiator been replaced along with fresh coolant? Also it is 14 years old, check the paint on the roof. I noticed several 5th gen 4runners in my area have started to show pain peeling real bad.

Thinking about selling my GA located 15 LX570 104K well taken care of....Bought CPO and Dealer serviced since I've owned, recently received a new battery (Dealer) and hood/tailgate struts (getting weak I did it myself). Replaced Michelin LTX Defenders in the last 5K, got 68K out of last set....Amazing tires. Stiching seam on drivers seat left bolster is split, annoying but not bad.

Where do I start with pricing and where to sell?
Selling online? Locally? What is everyone best experience?

Thinking about selling my GA located 15 LX570 104K well taken care of....Bought CPO and Dealer serviced since I've owned, recently received a new battery (Dealer) and hood/tailgate struts (getting weak I did it myself). Replaced Michelin LTX Defenders in the last 5K, got 68K out of last set....Amazing tires. Stiching seam on drivers seat left bolster is split, annoying but not bad.

Where do I start with pricing and where to sell?
Selling online? Locally? What is everyone best experience?
I'm a little bit further up the east coast than you are, but a 2015 with 125,000 mi just sold for $26.5, and a 2014 with 130k is currently for sale for $26. The market is starting to turn, so I would very roughly guess somewhere around 27 or 28 depending on condition. Others can chime in with their experiences elsewhere.

Honestly Id say they are second only to the LC200. I have multiple friends who have over 300k on their Armadas. They are super popular in Australia.

They are also significantly bigger than the LC, for what that’s worth.

New one will look about the same but with a TTv6

Id buy the V8 model if I had to.

I posted this over in the 200 series tech forum. One of the guys suggested I post here as well.
I have been a Land Cruiser fan a long time. All totaled up I have owned six of them. Currently still have three (1972, 1988, 2004). All with higher miles. I have always wanted a 200 series, drove a 2011 with 175,000 miles on it in March and it was solid, drove great, but had a little wear and tear on the interior. I decided to pass on it.
Just this weekend I found a 2011 LC with only 28,791 miles on it. Seems crazy , but it is true. I went and checked it out. Drove it, crawled underneath it, took a flashlight to the engine bay, and printed out a carfax report. It all checks out. It's in great shape inside and out.
They are asking $47k. Am I crazy for considering this? Is the asking price too high for a 12 year old car? I am mostly looking to check my sanity. It doesn't seem too out of wack in my brain, but is my brain just desensitized to the cost of these vehicles?
Any input would be welcome.

Pic of my other Land Cruisers for attention.
NTCV3631.JPG

I posted this over in the 200 series tech forum. One of the guys suggested I post here as well.
I have been a Land Cruiser fan a long time. All totaled up I have owned six of them. Currently still have three (1972, 1988, 2004). All with higher miles. I have always wanted a 200 series, drove a 2011 with 175,000 miles on it in March and it was solid, drove great, but had a little wear and tear on the interior. I decided to pass on it.
Just this weekend I found a 2011 LC with only 28,791 miles on it. Seems crazy , but it is true. I went and checked it out. Drove it, crawled underneath it, took a flashlight to the engine bay, and printed out a carfax report. It all checks out. It's in great shape inside and out.
They are asking $47k. Am I crazy for considering this? Is the asking price too high for a 12 year old car? I am mostly looking to check my sanity. It doesn't seem too out of wack in my brain, but is my brain just desensitized to the cost of these vehicles?

NTCV3631.JPG

Is it one owner? It is high but it is right in the sweet spot (and below) for people with cash on hand, so I assume this will get bought up.

Auto prices are getting really squishy.

Nice pic!

NTCV3631.JPG
Cool collection and location!

Is this the silver one in Idaho?

Seems there were 2 low mileage vehicles located in the same area (probably second home vehicles) that someone else also posted. One of the two had some damage to a wiring harness and required a replacement according to Toyota history, you may check that out.

As far as a good deal or right decision, it largely comes down to your satisfaction and future plans of usage.

Opinion, if you are buying it to drive, I would not pay a big premium for an extremely low mileage rig, it will just be another 100k mile Land Cruiser in several years and you lost the premium you paid.

If you are adding to a collection and plan to drive it just a few thousand miles per year, it is a different story.

What are the other comparisons for ~$50k?

Good luck, keep us posted!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom