What's the market for CPO vehicles going to look like over the next year? My 22' GX460 didn't scratch the 200 itch and I miss having a LC, so trying to decide between waiting 12-24mo (fully paying off my current vehicle and selling it around 40k miles) versus sooner. Would be most interested in buying a vehicle with a solid manufacturer warranty (hence why I'm interested in CPO, and probably extending it), but I'm curious if inventory is going to get worse and worse.
As a data point, a certified 2020 heritage near me with 79,000 miles was just listed at $84K, which sounds high for such a high mileage vehicle:
https://www.citytoyota.com/inventor...ition-4wd-4d-sport-utility-jtmcy7aj8l4086290/. Compared to a year ago the inventory looks a lot more scarce, so I'm wondering if people have thoughts on where inventory might go over the next year or two... My other option is just to save up and bank the extra cash for a private party vehicle, but I'm more interested in a recent/low-mileage/stock vehicle to avoid unnecessary trips to the shop.