For Sale Most recent 200 Series purchase prices (11 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi! IF you're willing to share, I thought it might be helpful for the rest of us to better understand what the market prices are for the 200 series (and LX 570 I suppose). I'm personally looking for one, have found a few, and curious what others' purchase prices have been so I can negotiate (or not) properly.

Please share purchase price, year, mileage at purchase, and location (east/west/south, etc...)

Thanks and happy hunting for those also looking.

Has to be. This is less than market value for a base LC200. I was looking at a ‘21 HE with 14k miles and a $84,000 asking price. The vehicle had been rear ended.
I agree. I’ve seen scams for all sorts of things and am pretty keen on sniffing them out but a phony car dealer is a first for me. They did email me what appears to be a legit carfax but I have tried calling them twice now and get no answer, not even a voice mail, just an abrupt hang up.

Has to be. This is less than market value for a base LC200. I was looking at a ‘21 HE with 14k miles and a $84,000 asking price. The vehicle had been rear ended.
I spoke to the shop in OK. It is a PA vehicle so requested a few pictures of the under carriage. The dealer is bit flexible on price too! At the same time a Nissan dealer that I am in touch with for a 23 Armada called me: the vehicle is in their lot for nearly 80 days and they want it out and asked me to make an offer! I offered 52K out the door (they first quoted $54500 including their dealership fee of 800, which I refused to pay): MSRP is 60500.00.

I spoke to the shop in OK. It is a PA vehicle so requested a few pictures of the under carriage. The dealer is bit flexible on price too! At the same time a Nissan dealer that I am in touch with for a 23 Armada called me: the vehicle is in their lot for nearly 80 days and they want it out and asked me to make an offer! I offered 52K out the door (they first quoted $54500 including their dealership fee of 800, which I refused to pay): MSRP is 60500.00.
This one has to be a scam. He just called me back after an email asking what was up with his number. (Joseph is who I spoke to) I ask him why it’s priced so low and he says it’s because it’s a cash only deal and that he will not accept any financing or trade. Mega red flags if you ask me. For kicks I asked him to send me those undercarriage pics.

This one has to be a scam. He just called me back after an email asking what was up with his number. (Joseph is who I spoke to) I ask him why it’s priced so low and he says it’s because it’s a cash only deal and that he will not accept any financing or trade. Mega red flags if you ask me. For kicks I asked him to send me those undercarriage pics.
Not to get off topic but I called about an LC 100 last week that seemed too good to be true. The seller claimed he lived overseas and the vehicle was his deceased father’s. The vehicle was being held by a broker. Seller was looking for a quick sale and all I needed to do was wire money to the broker and the vehicle would be delivered to a destination if my choice.

Not to get off topic but I called about an LC 100 last week that seemed too good to be true. The seller claimed he lived overseas and the vehicle was his deceased father’s. The vehicle was being held by a broker. Seller was looking for a quick sale and all I needed to do was wire money to the broker and the vehicle would be delivered to a destination if my choice.
The "living overseas and my US based deceased family member" is the new African prince money laundering scam. All I need is your routing number and bank account number and I'll let you keep 10% of my 100 million dollar fortune.

The "living overseas and my US based deceased family member" is the new African prince money laundering scam. All I need is your routing number and bank account number and I'll let you keep 10% of my 100 million dollar fortune.
I can’t wait!!! The vehicle should arrive any day!!! 🤣

I was told the same, cash only but I can have my own bank loan. Yes I received pictures of the frame. I do not think it is a scam, but go and inspect before making any sort of a deposit.

I was told the same, cash only but I can have my own bank loan. Yes I received pictures of the frame. I do not think it is a scam, but go and inspect before making any sort of a deposit.
I haven’t seen any photos of the undercarriage yet but I’m not wasting potentially 8 hours of my time on a trip to Tulsa and back. If it’s legit someone else will be getting one hell of a deal.

Has anyone Googled or "street view" the address of where the vehicle is located?

Has anyone Googled or "street view" the address of where the vehicle is located?
I just did. There's definitely a dealership there but not one I would feel good about spending any amount of money with. Shame it's not a little closer or I'd definitely make the trip to check it out. I suppose I could and if it ends up being a bust I can go check out "The Landing Strip" next door. 😂

It’s definitely a scam LOL, just looking at the street view on google maps you can see this dealership has nothing close to value on the lot as he has listed on the website, plus if you notice the photos don’t look like it would be taken in Tulsa, OK…if you do a reverse image search you can probably find the original listing…funny thing is there was someone in OK 5 years ago that almost scammed me on a nearly brand new AMG, 6 months later I searched his dealership again and it said “permanently closed”…

Whois.com shows this domain registered in Nov 2022 and is registered to an individual in Iceland. Organization is NAMECheap INC. all but confirmed it's a scam or at least not reputable.

Screenshot_20230321_191124_Chrome.jpg

Whois.com shows this domain registered in Nov 2022 and is registered to an individual in Iceland. Organization is NAMECheap INC. all but confirmed it's a scam or at least not reputable.

View attachment 3279066
Must be the overseas guy who had a family member pass away in the US and is looking for a quick sale.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom