For Sale Most recent 200 Series purchase prices (12 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi! IF you're willing to share, I thought it might be helpful for the rest of us to better understand what the market prices are for the 200 series (and LX 570 I suppose). I'm personally looking for one, have found a few, and curious what others' purchase prices have been so I can negotiate (or not) properly.

Please share purchase price, year, mileage at purchase, and location (east/west/south, etc...)

Thanks and happy hunting for those also looking.

80 series are out of control unfortunately :(
You are not lying about that. I have an 80 I bought two yrs ago for $1,000 right when COVID happened. I've put about $3k into it. Last October I had a guy at a guitar convention offer me $12k for it. It still needs some work such as: new carpet, the front seats leather replaced, the rear main seal replaced, the pans resealed, and it needs a patch panel on the rear passenger side and the flare holes filled. I passed, he gave me his buisness card, and as I left, I threw it in the trash...I don't need that kinda peer pressure lol.

1 owner no accidents 2014 LX570 with 48k miles from a dealer in Scottsdale. $48,550. They only had a doc fee (which I hate but wasn’t going to lose the car over $498). Ended up $47,200 out the door after trade-in.

E39CFA23-FAF8-4E34-9FA3-A6D13F6EFFB5.jpeg

1 owner no accidents 2014 LX570 with 48k miles from a dealer in Scottsdale. $48,550. They only had a doc fee (which I hate but wasn’t going to lose the car over $498). Ended up $47,200 out the door after trade-in.

View attachment 3012578
Man. Fantastic price. That’s pre covid pricing.

I ran across a guy out of Houston Facebook ad, 2014 LC 6k miles, 67k. Says he has doc to back up the 6k, seats look new, stated drove very little was just parked in his garage. If anyone wants the ad let me know.

I ran across a guy out of Houston Facebook ad, 2014 LC 6k miles, 67k. Says he has doc to back up the 6k, seats look new, stated drove very little was just parked in his garage. If anyone wants the ad let me know.

Not bad. Might consider listing my 2013 with 20k miles, also in Houston. Just don't drive the six cars as much with covid and working from home. Just installed new tires this week.

Last edited:
After almost 2.5 years of research on MUD, I was finally in a good position to buy my first LC and brought one home last week. Details:
  • 2013, Magnetic Gray Metallic/Black
  • 1 owner, enthusiast, has owned LCs since '94, kept in NC and VA (pretty clean underneath)
  • 101k miles
  • No mods
  • $46k
Feel free to ask any questions as I'm sure I'm forgetting some details.

Not bad. Might consider listing my 2013 with 20k miles, also in Houston. Just don't drive the six cars as much with covid and working from home. If anyone is serious, PM me. Just installed new tires this week.
How do you drive 6 cars without Covid silliness?

Prior to covid, I drove every vehicle at least once a week. Each has its purpose and all are different. In the morning I drove the LS to the office, after work the track-spec miata for fun, then the Land Cruiser to Costco 🤣
Haha I don't have 6 cars but 3, however similair approach. The LS is it's just my wife and I. My ford f150 to go to home Depot/Lowe's/big purchases, the LC Costco trips/with the kids.

Haha I don't have 6 cars but 3, however similair approach. The LS is it's just my wife and I. My ford f150 to go to home Depot/Lowe's/big purchases, the LC Costco trips/with the kids.
Is your Costco on top of a mountain? Through a swamp? Desert? 🤣

OK Guys I have a 2020 200 series I bought new in Jan of 2020. Has 30k miles on it. No dents, or scratches. No accidents. Silver.

What can I expect to sell it for?

Both of my kids are about to start out of state tuition and I need some cash to cover it

OK Guys I have a 2020 200 series I bought new in Jan of 2020. Has 30k miles on it. No dents, or scratches. No accidents. Silver.

What can I expect to sell it for?

Both of my kids are about to start out of state tuition and I need some cash to cover it
80k-90k. That’s a shot in the dark.

Apologies if this has been posted before, but is anyone familiar with this LC? Seems like a really solid build, but curious if it has any history.

2008 Land Cruiser
Not familiar with it, but seems like a pretty sweet built. Can't really say whether the price is good since it's impossible to know what anything is worth anymore, but I'd say if you had planned on adding most/all of those mods either way, there's a decent amount of value in that.

Not familiar with it, but seems like a pretty sweet built. Can't really say whether the price is good since it's impossible to know what anything is worth anymore, but I'd say if you had planned on adding most/all of those mods either way, there's a decent amount of value in that.
Agreed, on paper the year/miles vs price is quite high, but that's at least 15k worth of parts and labor at Slee and would probably be worth it to someone looking for a turn-key "built" rig.

Agreed, on paper the year/miles vs price is quite high, but that's at least 15k worth of parts and labor at Slee and would probably be worth it to someone looking for a turn-key "built" rig.
Honestly, and I know you said "at least", $15k seems like a very conservative estimate. The BP-51s alone with install were probably upwards of $5k. Again, if a buyer didn't plan on putting BP-51s on then that is whatever, but if they did then that's nearly $5k of value right there.

If I had the money, time, and facilities I'd be tempted to buy that truck, peel off the suspension, rear bumper, winch, and sliders, and sell it for not much less. That's probably a really stupid idea, but theoretical rich and retired me doesn't care. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom