For Sale Most recent 200 Series purchase prices (17 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi! IF you're willing to share, I thought it might be helpful for the rest of us to better understand what the market prices are for the 200 series (and LX 570 I suppose). I'm personally looking for one, have found a few, and curious what others' purchase prices have been so I can negotiate (or not) properly.

Please share purchase price, year, mileage at purchase, and location (east/west/south, etc...)

Thanks and happy hunting for those also looking.

I was just curious as friends of mine were saying buyback was good.
I was at a Lexus dealer yesterday. I have a 2010 570 with 210k in posh condition. Paid 22k last week from private seller. They had a 2010 LC with 170. Paint chips around door handles, rip in a back seat, chipped taillight..

They offered me 18k and were asking 35.

Last edited:
money supply faucet has turned off and supply is getting back to normal. the access individuals and businesses had to stimulus money was unheard of. add the fact that supply of everything was reduced drastically and inflation on some things were through the roof. right now, just beginning to see the affects of higher rates setting in.

If anyone’s interested, the salesperson I bought my ‘21 LC from has a ‘19, black w/terra, 30K miles. I know pricing is up there nowadays, but the one thing that I can endorse is his reputation and the great buying experience. Very straight up and down to earth fellow. We still keep in touch even a year later. I was an out-of-state buyer and they had the whole process nailed down. So, if you’re in the market and this peaks your interest, I highly recommend Andy. I got the lead on mine a year ago from this very thread, so thought I’d share…

aolson@corwinauto.com

Last edited:
I recently traded in my 116k mile NE 2008 (read: rusty) for a pristine 1 owner 2019 Grey/Terra with 64k miles with a meticulous service history and not a spec of rust. The 2019 also had the Toyota paint protection film and remote starter installed. For once the car was better than in the pictures.

Ended up getting 30k trade in on the 08 and paid 78k on the 2019 from a Virginia Lexus dealer. Very very happy with the new girl.

F076B932-9449-4F98-9CCF-04291C512515.jpeg

I recently traded in my 116k mile NE 2008 (read: rusty) for a pristine 1 owner 2019 Grey/Terra with 64k miles with a meticulous service history and not a spec of rust. The 2019 also had the Toyota paint protection film and remote starter installed. For once the car was better than in the pictures.

Ended up getting 30k trade in on the 08 and paid 78k on the 2019 from a Virginia Lexus dealer. Very very happy with the new girl.

View attachment 3006577

Found it!

Used 2008 Toyota Land Cruiser

Agreed - the true sign will be when we can get a used 2021 LC200 for MSRP with 15k miles. Market is still hot for the newest rigs but there are deals out there for sure. I think 2018/2019 is the sweetspot with the opportunity to buy something nice in the 60’s now

I'm looking at adding another 200 to the stable (2013-2015), but it seems like prices on these are not coming down at all. Sellers are hanging inflated prices (even for this market) on these year models and really holding out.

Agreed - the true sign will be when we can get a used 2021 LC200 for MSRP with 15k miles. Market is still hot for the newest rigs but there are deals out there for sure. I think 2018/2019 is the sweetspot with the opportunity to buy something nice in the 60’s now

Ehh idk. I feel like the MY16, maybe MY17 is the sweet spot for $60k rigs right now. I feel fairly confident I could list my ‘16 with 49k miles for at least $65k and be able to sell it fairly quickly.

I wish the 18’s and 19’s were going for that rate. As someone who isn’t planning on selling his cruiser the nitty gritty of the pricing for the 200’s isn’t huge to me. I would love to see 80 prices go down though, but that’s a totally different story

Ehh idk. I feel like the MY16, maybe MY17 is the sweet spot for $60k rigs right now. I feel fairly confident I could list my ‘16 with 49k miles for at least $65k and be able to sell it fairly quickly.

I wish the 18’s and 19’s were going for that rate. As someone who isn’t planning on selling his cruiser the nitty gritty of the pricing for the 200’s isn’t huge to me. I would love to see 80 prices go down though, but that’s a totally different story

My thinking is that a 2018/2019 is basically 100% identical to 2021 (power liftgate was essential for my wife) and that’s the truck to have. Miles are higher than the 2020’s and 2021’s so you will see the dip on pricing if your comfortable with 50k+ miles.

We just picked up a 1 owner 2018 from California for a great price. It had the ARB Summit bar with Terra and immaculate service records. 80k miles on it and I just saw a 2017 with 80k for high 50’s too just posted here.

Mileage doesn’t scare me and I think your right about your 2016 depending on where you list it. PNW is crazy for these things - 80 series are out of control unfortunately :(

20F0EC10-92DB-49CE-BCD5-74416A6502C6.jpeg

My thinking is that a 2018/2019 is basically 100% identical to 2021 (power liftgate was essential for my wife) and that’s the truck to have. Miles are higher than the 2020’s and 2021’s so you will see the dip on pricing if your comfortable with 50k+ miles.

We just picked up a 1 owner 2018 from California for a great price. It had the ARB Summit bar with Terra and immaculate service records. 80k miles on it and I just saw a 2017 with 80k for high 50’s too just posted here.

Mileage doesn’t scare me and I think your right about your 2016 depending on where you list it. PNW is crazy for these things - 80 series are out of control unfortunately :(

View attachment 3012172
Your 200 looks great! Blizzard Pearl really pops in the sun! Wish I had the stones to put a front bumper on mine too :cheers:

View attachment 3012172
What did you pay? Does HVAC recirculation dampener work?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom