For Sale Most recent 200 Series purchase prices (10 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi! IF you're willing to share, I thought it might be helpful for the rest of us to better understand what the market prices are for the 200 series (and LX 570 I suppose). I'm personally looking for one, have found a few, and curious what others' purchase prices have been so I can negotiate (or not) properly.

Please share purchase price, year, mileage at purchase, and location (east/west/south, etc...)

Thanks and happy hunting for those also looking.

Definitely a fair price. I'd imagine that color combo in a later model with low (for an LC) miles would sell fairly quickly at that price. GLWS.

fair price. - I bought a 2017 with 59K miles (silver over terra) in Jan 2022 for $69,900 here in Texas.
Silver over Terra? I didn't even know that was a combo they sold. Got any pics?

Definitely a fair price. I'd imagine that color combo in a later model with low (for an LC) miles would sell fairly quickly at that price. GLWS.

Silver over Terra? I didn't even know that was a combo they sold. Got any pics?
1655483308262.png

1655483347528.png

I have reviewed this thread but would be interested in any input on pricing for my 2018 with 64K. No mods other than floor mats and 275/70 BFG's. I have $65k - 67k in the back of my mind. Thanks.

View attachment 3036488

View attachment 3036492

View attachment 3036494

View attachment 3036498
I'm in the market and spend WAAAYYYY too much time watching prices for these. I will tell you that is a fair price all-around for this year and mileage and assumed condition (benefit of doubt from a MUD member).

Damn, that's awesome. I don't love the Terra with most colors, but it pops on a silver truck, IMO. Almost, silver Mercedes and red leather vibes. Plus, I'm a sucker for silver. I really wish I didn't know this existed. Now I've got a new truck to chase.
Agree ! I have always owned white and black vehicles so this silver colorway was new for me and I really like it thus far. In fact, I have a sequoia on order (on a list that is) and may go silver if I can get one. I did put a deposit for an lx600 with red interior (fsport) the end of last year, but I dont think that vehicle will arrive in 2022.

Damn, that's awesome. I don't love the Terra with most colors, but it pops on a silver truck, IMO. Almost, silver Mercedes and red leather vibes. Plus, I'm a sucker for silver. I really wish I didn't know this existed. Now I've got a new truck to chase.
Here one for sale in Alvin

Used 2021 Toyota Land Cruiser For Sale at Ron Carter Chevrolet Buick GMC | VIN: JTMCY7AJ2M4097464 - https://www.roncarter-gm.com/used/Toyota/2021-Toyota-Land+Cruiser-64f270a80a0e0a906ca2db896601c03e.htm

Ugh, don't show me these things. Unfortunately, it will be a minute before I start chasing one. I just bought a 2013 about a year ago that I've already started adding bits to. Probably won't be able to justify/afford a 2016+ for a few years at best. Good looking out though!

Does anyone have thoughts on 2020 values? Prices seem to vary by thousands.

No kidding. We are talking southeast U.S.
Based on a quick search for 2020 LC200 on Autotrader within 500 miles of ATL:
- 4 vehicles around 85-90k
- 5 vehicles 90-95k
- 8 vehicles 95-101k
No mileage more than 50k on any of above, and not a strong correlation between miles and price (some are 25k miles for 90k). To say prices are all over the place is accurate.

I didn't dive into CarFax to see if accidents are driving low cost, but a couple of the lower cost ones have been in my search for vehicles (with TX as center) and they were clean.
A couple of the cheaper ones were at used car dealers rather than affiliated car dealerships, maybe that's a thing, but it wasn't enough to move the needle for the data.

Based on a quick search for 2020 LC200 on Autotrader within 500 miles of ATL:
- 4 vehicles around 85-90k
- 5 vehicles 90-95k
- 8 vehicles 95-101k
No mileage more than 50k on any of above, and not a strong correlation between miles and price (some are 25k miles for 90k). To say prices are all over the place is accurate.

I didn't dive into CarFax to see if accidents are driving low cost, but a couple of the lower cost ones have been in my search for vehicles (with TX as center) and they were clean.
A couple of the cheaper ones were at used car dealers rather than affiliated car dealerships, maybe that's a thing, but it wasn't enough to move the needle for the data.
Yea, that is the confusion. That is a pretty big delta on those listings. It seems like many of the listings show recent price reductions. My wonder is of that is a new trend. Are prices easing down now?

Yea, that is the confusion. That is a pretty big delta on those listings. It seems like many of the listings show recent price reductions. My wonder is of that is a new trend. Are prices easing down now?
Definitely dropping now. For example, I'm pulling the trigger on a '19 LC 200 tomorrow that had the internet price drop by 5k in less than 2 weeks. It's happening across the board, but there is a cost floor for the dealerships they don't seem to want to go below yet- so it just depends on where they bought it. That being said - the same specs (mileage/age/etc.) might be 6-8k higher in other listings - it's befuddling.

Definitely dropping now. For example, I'm pulling the trigger on a '19 LC 200 tomorrow that had the internet price drop by 5k in less than 2 weeks. It's happening across the board, but there is a cost floor for the dealerships they don't seem to want to go below yet- so it just depends on where they bought it. That being said - the same specs (mileage/age/etc.) might be 6-8k higher in other listings - it's befuddling.
What’s your price?

The new listing from Slee makes that 2008 seem like a deal. Slee's may be in better shape with more equipment and had their extra special attention, but $22k more not sure (?)

FOR SALE- 2010 200 Series Land Cruiser - Slee Off Road - https://sleeoffroad.com/fs-2010-slee-built-200/
The slee is worth every penny. There is at least 20K just in upgrades w/o labor. And most of those items are on long waitlists. I was on a trip with this truck last summer. It’s a sweet setup.

8D3CE670-3A6B-41A2-BFE4-E753D8583E17.jpeg

Hello, looking to part with my 2013 LX, with around 125k miles. California vehicle its whole life, what do you all think is a good starting price. I believe it has every option except the radar cruise control. black interior btw, thank you

2.jpg

Hello, looking to part with my 2013 LX, with around 125k miles. California vehicle its whole life, what do you all think is a good starting price. I believe it has every option except the radar cruise control. black interior btw, thank you

View attachment 3044894
I’d guess $32-35k. Trucks on west coast usually sell at a premium, but $6 dollar gas isn’t helping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom