For Sale Most recent 200 Series purchase prices (22 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi! IF you're willing to share, I thought it might be helpful for the rest of us to better understand what the market prices are for the 200 series (and LX 570 I suppose). I'm personally looking for one, have found a few, and curious what others' purchase prices have been so I can negotiate (or not) properly.

Please share purchase price, year, mileage at purchase, and location (east/west/south, etc...)

Thanks and happy hunting for those also looking.

2011 - White on tan 95k miles - 1 owner - $28k - All service records - new front and rear bumpers (saw the car before replacement, they just had parallel parking cracks and chips in them), new radiator, services up to date, new rotors and pads on the rear. Went through a full dealership inspection and detail prep before purchase.

those pics show zero rust. I would buy the newest 200 I could afford. Miles really dont matter to me. Last lx had 260k miles on it when I bought it.

I think white is the better color option to black, won't show pin striping from shrubs and stuff rubbing on it as easily as black. In california white also means just a cooler car with all this sunshine. I don't think on the LX570 the buy any miles is as easy of guidance as on the 2UZ engine.

Thanks a lot guys for your input. Sorry I don't have any knowledge on rust. How about the part that I red circled below ?

WeChat Image_20200717005559.jpg

Found this seemingly looking good deal on '18 with 37k at $57k. Looking into it further, I ended up pulling accident records and seeing that the 'minor accident' on the carfax turned out to be the LC getting t-boned by a charger at 43mph at an intersection. Impact was to the rear passenger side, basically right where the rear wheel is. Based on the damage of the Charger, would you guys here say stay away?

Pics checked out for the most part. Just wondering how badly axle could be if it wasn't replaced. Records indicate a short time after the accident, it was checked in to a toyota dealership for oil change and service, indicating it was possibly fixed immediatly.

View attachment 2349027
Follow up: Cant believe this was actually purchased by a toyota dealership and is back on the market!Used One-Owner 2018 Toyota Land Cruiser Base in Cedar Falls, IA - Dan Deery Toyota

Thoughts? I am going to look tomorrow. Sales guy sent pictures, no rust in sight. They aren’t budging on price though.

Checks all the boxes. Low ownership. Clean Carfax. Looks like in good condition. I would say $21-23 k I would take it

Checks all the boxes. Low ownership. Clean Carfax. Looks like in good condition. I would say $21-23 k I would take it

Thanks! Anything to look at? I can look at a 100 and tell, but 200’s are foreign to me!

Thoughts? I am going to look tomorrow. Sales guy sent pictures, no rust in sight. They aren’t budging on price though.

I was interested in this one as well. Offered $23,000. No go, wouldnt move off of listed price at all.

I was interested in this one as well. Offered $23,000. No go, wouldnt move off of listed price at all.
If you can be patient wait. They should come down. If you really want it go for it. It’s a great rig. No rust is key.

They are very firm on the price. I’m betting the tied up too much money to get the previous owner in a new ride.

2013 LX570 w/ 51k miles. Single Owner no damage reported and full service records. Comes up with a Lexus dealer "certification" and extended warranty (not purchased). Silver w/ "parchment". Aftermarket wheels. $39,975

Someone buy this -

That's amazing. For comparison, the highest mileage LC200 I could find on Autotrader is a 2008 with 330k miles for $19k.

Btw: 522k miles at 15mpg means this LC has drank 35,000 gallons of fuel, which is roughly 87 hot tubs full. Assuming $3 per gallon the owner has spent more on fuel ($105,000) than on the purchase of the car.

Good observation, and I guess there’s always that one guy that compares everything to hot tubs :rofl:.

Hey all,

Looking to join the LC200 family and had 2 offers accepted, just have to pick which one and would love any and all input, thanks in advance! Both fit my family needs perfectly fine, my preference is for the Heritage based on looks alone, but cannot ignore the monetary incentive to get the regular model. Wondering what y'alls take on this is.

1. 2019 Land Cruiser - Dealer demo,w/ rear entertainment package, ~4k miles $71k + taxes/fees
2. 2020 Land Cruiser Heritage Edition - Brand new $83.9k + taxes/fees

Hey all,

Looking to join the LC200 family and had 2 offers accepted, just have to pick which one and would love any and all input, thanks in advance! Both fit my family needs perfectly fine, my preference is for the Heritage based on looks alone, but cannot ignore the monetary incentive to get the regular model. Wondering what y'alls take on this is.

1. 2019 Land Cruiser - Dealer demo,w/ rear entertainment package, ~4k miles $71k + taxes/fees

The 2019 seems the better value. I would look for a better price on the 2020 HE.

Reactions: BTC
Hey all,

I really want to say go with the Heritage, but that 2019 is priced well. Also, if you intend to use rear entertainment like my family does, it makes sense.

The 2019 seems the better value. I would look for a better price on the 2020 HE.

I wasn't aware there was more room on the 2020 HE to go, what should I place a target at? I tried everyone within a reasonable drive, got 83.9 and worked back towards me and only one accepted but cut the driving time in half.

I really want to say go with the Heritage, but that 2019 is priced well. Also, if you intend to use rear entertainment like my family does, it makes sense.

Family consists of wife and newborn so no use for the rear ent. for a while, and with COVID the 3rd row will rarely if ever be utilized, which is why the 2020 HC is also in play. I agree with the sentiment for the desire of the HC but the ~12k discount for the 19 is undeniable. If I had a crystal ball for HC depreciation it would make this a lot easier. Thoughts?

I wasn't aware there was more room on the 2020 HE to go, what should I place a target at? I tried everyone within a reasonable drive, got 83.9 and worked back towards me and only one accepted but cut the driving time in half.

Family consists of wife and newborn so no use for the rear ent. for a while, and with COVID the 3rd row will rarely if ever be utilized, which is why the 2020 HC is also in play. I agree with the sentiment for the desire of the HC but the ~12k discount for the 19 is undeniable. If I had a crystal ball for HC depreciation it would make this a lot easier. Thoughts?
Screw it. Get the Heritage! Just let me drive it sometime if you pass through SLC 😂. Honestly I think $83k is pretty good for HE. Not the best I’ve seen but it’s good.

Users who are viewing this thread

• bpgt
Back
Top Bottom