2019 Blue Onyx Pearl (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
All:

Looking for thoughts from this group-

2019 Onyx Blue Pearl/Brown
16,000 miles
Tough Dog 2" lift (done by local Toyota dealership)
EvoCorse Dakarzero Wheels/Falken Wildpeak Tires (10k miles)
24g Long Range America Aux Fuel Cell (approved installer/vendor)
Detour Offroad hitch mount tire carrier

Vehicle still smells new and has been regularly maintained by local Toyota dealership.

Contemplating a sale. Would include all original parts, suspension, cross member (fuel cell), wheels and tires.

Got a cash offer from a dealership for $67k. Fair/anyone have a different opinion or long shot, in the market? :)

LC.jpg

I'd say $67k would be a good deal for someone looking to build a new or almost new cruiser. You've put nice additions onto it. That said, the market for $67k used cars is fairly small I'd guess. Why don't you drive it 10-12k a year for me, and I'll buy it in three to five years for $45k?

All:

Looking for thoughts from this group-

2019 Onyx Blue Pearl/Brown
16,000 miles
Tough Dog 2" lift (done by local Toyota dealership)
EvoCorse Dakarzero Wheels/Falken Wildpeak Tires (10k miles)
24g Long Range America Aux Fuel Cell (approved installer/vendor)
Detour Offroad hitch mount tire carrier

Vehicle still smells new and has been regularly maintained by local Toyota dealership.

Contemplating a sale. Would include all original parts, suspension, cross member (fuel cell), wheels and tires.

Got a cash offer from a dealership for $67k. Fair/anyone have a different opinion or long shot, in the market? :)

View attachment 2382187
Nice, where is this located?

I'd say $67k would be a good deal for someone looking to build a new or almost new cruiser. You've put nice additions onto it. That said, the market for $67k used cars is fairly small I'd guess. Why don't you drive it 10-12k a year for me, and I'll buy it in three to five years for $45k?

that might happen...i'm not in a hurry or desperate position. I'm simply not using it as I would have hoped.

uggh this is killing me. What color is interior? Give me a few months!! Need to sell a range rover classic first ;)

uggh this is killing me. What color is interior? Give me a few months!! Need to sell a range rover classic first ;)

terra.

Can you post a couple pics of the interior with the 2nd row door showing the color of the exterior?

Trying to convince the wife the Terra interior would look good with the blue exterior.

Can you post a couple pics of the interior with the 2nd row door showing the color of the exterior?

Trying to convince the wife the Terra interior would look good with the blue exterior.

i am not original poster.

Beautiful truck! Great color combo! How do you like that tire carrier? Do you have any pics with it on? I'm curious how far it sits off the back. Good luck with either selling or starting to use it more!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom