For Sale Most recent 200 Series purchase prices (20 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi! IF you're willing to share, I thought it might be helpful for the rest of us to better understand what the market prices are for the 200 series (and LX 570 I suppose). I'm personally looking for one, have found a few, and curious what others' purchase prices have been so I can negotiate (or not) properly.

Please share purchase price, year, mileage at purchase, and location (east/west/south, etc...)

Thanks and happy hunting for those also looking.

Does a 'certified' [used] vehicle offer you any guarantees on the vehicle (not considering warranty)?

Lexus CPO has specific thresholds for amount left on brakes and tire tread depth. Some Lexus CPOs have been in “minor accidents”, the sale guy told me no frame damage, but that can still be fairly severe.

I didn’t get a response back when I asked the Toyota sales person about CPO criteria, so sounds like $1500 for the warranty.

I didn’t get a response back when I asked the Toyota sales person about CPO criteria, so sounds like $1500 for the warranty.

Yes I thought the Toyota text is really vague. I don't see anything regarding specific parts, and it says things like "clean carfax".. which I assume means no accidents reported... but seems a little suspect that it is so vague.

I would love to see things like "frame is guaranteed to be straight" etc haha

Anyone have thoughts on this 2011 LX570 with 106k miles for $27,500?

Carfax shows it was a CA car with no accidents its whole life, but the service history (attached) is weird to me, it says a lot things are inspect but not serviced, like SERVICE: INSPECT ACTIVE HEIGHT CONTROL SYSTEM and then nothing else.

Should I assume the owner didn't bother servicing these things?

Attachments

• lx2011.pdf
    83.6 KB · Views: 72

Carfax shows it was a CA car with no accidents its whole life, but the service history (attached) is weird to me, it says a lot things are inspect but not serviced, like SERVICE: INSPECT ACTIVE HEIGHT CONTROL SYSTEM and then nothing else.

I've seen 2009-2010's less than 100K got for $22-24K

Is this the one at Audi Palo Alto?

I went and looked at it last week before service took it in for work. There is weird vibes with that one, it didn't drive/sound right. I can't put my finger on it.

So who was it from MUD that bought the silver 2014 LX at Schomp BMW yesterday? It sold in one day (wrong interior color for me or I would have bought it). Right now I wish I lived somewhere that these things sat on a lot longer than 24-48 hours.

So who was it from MUD that bought the silver 2014 LX at Schomp BMW yesterday? It sold in one day (wrong interior color for me or I would have bought it). Right now I wish I lived somewhere that these things sat on a lot longer than 24-48 hours.

What were the specs?

What were the specs?
Silver with black interior. Somewhere around 70k miles. Looked really clean from the pictures. Priced around $39k and Schomp is a no haggle dealer so that's what they paid.

Looks like they took it in on trade probably on Friday or Saturday. Had it up on their site Sunday night. They are closed on Mondays and now it's gone from the site.

Well I ended up pulling the trigger on this 2016 in Blue Onyx Pearl with Terra located in Colorado. It has 64k miles and was a 2 owner truck. It was a trade in late Saturday and I called first thing Monday. This is proof prices are a bit over book right now with low inventory. I’m paying $54k which is about $4k over book.

If you find the one you want right now, get it. There isn’t much out there. I pick it up Saturday and will update after that. Hope this helps.

I know this is stock right now - but what tires did yours come with? Thanks.

2014 w/ 120k miles - $36k. It was immaculate inside and out. Very very little wear and tear.
200.jpg

13 - 135k miles for 30,400. Towed boat 600 mikes round trip day after we got it

13 - 135k miles for 30,400. Towed boat 600 mikes round trip day after we got it
Seems like a good price! Was it through a dealer or private party? Got a photo you can post? I got a 2013 with 103k miles for $32.4 on Memorial Day but it had seemed like prices had firmed since then as supply dried up.

What are yall's thoughts on this?

2013 silver/black, 98k miles, 2 owners, Texas truck with decent service records, $38.6k.
KBB has the fair value a little bit lower than that but I'm guessing the dealer can come down slightly.
1st owner leased it in 2013 and seemed to keep up with service, then it was sold as a certified pre-owned by a Toyota dealer in '17 to owner #2.

What are yall's thoughts on this?

2013 silver/black, 98k miles, 2 owners, Texas truck with decent service records, $38.6k.
KBB has the fair value a little bit lower than that but I'm guessing the dealer can come down slightly.
1st owner leased it in 2013 and seemed to keep up with service, then it was sold as a certified pre-owned by a Toyota dealer in '17 to owner #2.

Silver 200s tend to sell pretty quick so I would assume this one will sell quick as well. Sounds like a good candidate but you can't mess around it you want to snag one you decide on before the competition snags it. If it has been on the market for a while you may be able to offer less. If not, most dealers have been pretty firm on 200 series prices recently.

Just got mine 2 weeks ago. 2014 LC with 65,000 miles on it out of OKC. Been in Texas and OKC all its life. MGM exterior with black interior. Came with Nitto Terra Grappler G2 tires. It was immaculate condition. I am the 3rd owner now. It was a private sale and the previous owner upgraded to a 2018 LC.

IMG_5336.jpeg

IMG_5377.jpeg

Good looking rig!

Reactions: BTC
Guys, there are 3 LX that in my area(seattle) that I don't know how to choose , anyone might can help give some suggestions , very much appreciated !
1. 2009 - 64k miles , black , $30000
2. 2011 - 83k miles , white , $28000
3. 2013 - 110k miles , black , $31300

The LX seems not that many in my area for the last few months so it seems to me it is hard to get a good deal. I don't own a suv at this time so kinda want grab one and start trying out some easy overlanding trails.
The 1st and 2nd are from private sellers and both have 3-4 previous owners, is it a good deal ?
I actually prefer white than black , and I've checked it out quickly with AHC in high mode and took a few pics as shown below. Does that rust in picture I should be worry about ?

WeChat Image_20200717005528.jpg

WeChat Image_20200717005559.jpg

WeChat Image_20200717005615.jpg

those pics show zero rust. I would buy the newest 200 I could afford. Miles really dont matter to me. Last lx had 260k miles on it when I bought it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom