For Sale Most recent 200 Series purchase prices (13 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi! IF you're willing to share, I thought it might be helpful for the rest of us to better understand what the market prices are for the 200 series (and LX 570 I suppose). I'm personally looking for one, have found a few, and curious what others' purchase prices have been so I can negotiate (or not) properly.

Please share purchase price, year, mileage at purchase, and location (east/west/south, etc...)

Thanks and happy hunting for those also looking.

Bought a new 2019 blue/terra without rear entertainment for 79k. I am loving it!

Nice! With the blue only offered a few years and now being discontinued I think that combo will he coveted in the future.

Guys, thank you for your help and advice. I bit the bullet and got my first LX - 2009 LX 570 with 120k miles on it at $26.5k plus taxes. It only took me two months after registering on this forum and I bought one. Call it (bad?) Influence or community buying experience...

Now that I have my own LX, what are the groups to join for any community activities in and around Chicago area? What are good places to explore as a beginner in Midwest? Sorry for asking the question in a wrong forum.

2015 LX, Black with Tan interior, 106K miles, all services done at dealer, new tires and water pump, getting new OEM windshield at dealer, $38K.
Here she is. They are all excited.
IMG_3766.jpg

I picked up a White 2011 LX570 with 115k miles for $26.5K two weeks ago from a private seller. When registering in GA, the ad valorem assumed the value of the car was more so I got a solid deal.

Glad I came from an 80 or I might be turned off how much this LX570 likes to drink.

I picked up a White 2011 LX570 with 115k miles for $26.5K two weeks ago from a private seller. When registering in GA, the ad valorem assumed the value of the car was more so I got a solid deal.

Glad I came from an 80 or I might be turned off how much this LX570 likes to drink.
The one in Aiken SC?

That's surely a fantastic deal given that I paid same for a 2009!

Bought a new 2019 blue/terra without rear entertainment for 79k. I am loving it!

Awesome! I just bought a '19 blue/terra as well. Paid $82k since my wife insisted on the rear entertainment for the kids (even though the extra $2k buys a lot of ipads). We get to take it home tomorrow. I was originally looking for a used 17-18 blue/terra but there are hardly any in that color combo so new was pretty much the only way to go. Local dealer had a new blue/black on the lot for a much better deal so that terra interior cost me at least $1500 since they had to acquire it from another dealership. Oh well, worth it to me.

Picked up a 2011 w/ 102k miles. Texas, dealer serviced. Some bumps/bruises. Dealer was going to send it to auction, they started at $34k originally. Picked it up right before they sent to auction, $25,950. Been looking for a long time, always been a 100 Series guy. Surprised the one I got didn’t sell before me, but maybe people are bothered by a few scuffs here and there more than me.

I feel 200 prices are getting close enough to solid 100 Series that they are the way to go, at this point.

Picked up a 2011 w/ 102k miles. Texas, dealer serviced. Some bumps/bruises. Dealer was going to send it to auction, they started at $34k originally. Picked it up right before they sent to auction, $25,950. Been looking for a long time, always been a 100 Series guy. Surprised the one I got didn’t sell before me, but maybe people are bothered by a few scuffs here and there more than me.

I feel 200 prices are getting close enough to solid 100 Series that they are the way to go, at this point.
Great deal if those scuffs are minor. Should have had you doing my search for me all this time ;)

Great deal if those scuffs are minor. Should have had you doing my search for me all this time ;)

Ha. They are minor, looks great overall. I’m not sure why no one else got it, who knows. It was a BMW dealer, so average person probably wanted an X5, not some old Lexus (ha).

New forum member here. I started out looking at a 2015 LX 570, and am now onto 2018-2019 LCs. First off, how much more or less value/headache would you ascribe to the air suspension in the 570? Seems like a really neat feature, and also something that would be expensive to repair. I don't plan on anything beyond easy to moderate offroading (at least for the first decade of ownership anyway), so I'm not sure if I'd even need it. Not a huge fan of the look of the 2016+ 570, so I'm leaning towards either a 2015 570 or the LC.

With that said, for LC's I'm looking at:

1.) A 2018 with 5k miles and the remainder of the factory warranty for $72.7K. This one supposedly has "every option" and is a black/ terra combo.

2.) A 2018 new model for $78.1K in a black/black combo. I suspect there might be a tiny bit of runway on this one's price, so I'm torn between saving something like $4-6K for the one with 5k miles versus just sucking it up and going new.

Thoughts?
Got to be a bit more room in that new one as the 19's are out and the 20's are nearly here.

No worries RKT, I picked up a 2015 for a fair price a few weeks back. Just got it back from having a small scrape on the bumper repaired and it's pretty well new at this point. Getting ready to go down and see family in another state in it today. This thing needs it's own dedicated bank account just for all the fuel it drinks....

Finally I bought 2009 LX 570 with 120k miles on it. I had it inspected at local Lexus dealership. They did multi point inspection and OBD diagnostic. It came out clean. Now I would like to know a good independent mechanic in Chicago preferably in Northwest suburbs. I would like to make sure everything is well taken care of from now on wards. I tried to search in the forum but could not be able to find a thread on Chicago mechanics.... Go easy on me. I started thread on the topic as well. Hope some kind soul chips in....

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back
    Top Bottom