For Sale Most recent 100 series prices (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Let’s try this again, prior thread deleted, I assume they want to keep it clean, there was no explation given.

If you have sold a 100 series recently and want to share what you paid with details on truck this will be helpful for potential buyers currently looking.

This thread can be helpful for buyers looking to understand the market and different factors that come into play on pricing.

Please stay on topic!

I recently sold 2004 LX with 176k for 12,500. Truck was 9/10 on condition with full service records. Southern Vehicle no rust.

Last edited:
What would you be willing to pay for this 2002 lc? It's not mine. I just want to make sure I'm not getting screwed before I buy.

The good-
130,000 miles
Zero rust

The bad-
Navigation disc error
Rip in driver seat

The ugly-
Needs timing belt
Leak, valve cover gasket

What would you be willing to pay for this 2002 lc? It's not mine. I just want to make sure I'm not getting screwed before I buy.

The good-
130,000 miles
Zero rust

The bad-
Navigation disc error
Rip in driver seat

The ugly-
Needs timing belt
Leak, valve cover gasket
Color? Number of previous owners? Is all other maintenance up to date? Needing a timing belt 40k miles after it's due doesn't tell the story of good maintenance. If all maintenance was up to date, the rest of the rig was immaculate, only one previous owner, and it didn't have Nav I think I could stomach $17k. For what you've mentioned, I'd knock a couple thousand off at least. If you feel good about the maintenance and it's a color combination that's hard to find/you actually want I think $15-16k tops.

Trying to figure out how much to ask for my truck... it is located in Austin Tx, I believe I am the 4th owner.

2004 white

202K miles, have not replaced timing belt but have the Aisin kit & oem hoses, belts ready for the swap.
It has the nav delete
Tough Dog 2.5 in lift kit (springs, torsion bars, shocks) from Trail Tailor
Trail Tailor sliders (currently off)
OME Bull Bar in front
Home made bumper rear with tire & 2 Jerry can carriers, not perfect but looks ok.
BFG AT2 have about 30k miles on 18” Tundra wheels
Wet Okole front seat covers
CV boots and inner/outer tie rod ends replaced 1+ years ago

negatives

slight dent on rear driver side quarter from swing-out/tire opening up while turning
Paint is a little oxidized
Sunroof in no good, put tape on the front part cause it didn’t seem to close all the way
I get water in the front when it rains hard
The flashers, center case lock buttons don’t seem to work, messaged mud member jerryb (nav delete guru) and he thinks I missed connecting a wire when did the nav delete. Power antenna was deleted by me
Front seats have tears, hence the Wet Okole’s, rear seats are in ok condition
Tilt steering not working
Inside door panels seem to rattle after changing speakers
The plastic corners on the roof rack are gone as well as the rear wind deflector
Power steering is currently leaking, hoses are on order.

Drove truck to Texas to Colorado last year with zero issues . The only reason I want to sell is because I am almost done getting my FJ60 to run and then my FJ40 will be next to get road worthy.

D1D4E9DA-D4AA-4747-8196-6FDBD86F757C.jpeg

17CCFDD8-E6FD-4D89-A86E-5FCCC81C1D25.jpeg

9A0358AA-B19E-47DD-9272-F6BF159000AA.jpeg

60EBAB9D-9A13-44AB-A743-BE62860FBFCC.jpeg

63884B69-CAB4-45EB-9CF6-0C9577D78B5E.jpeg

Last edited:
Paid $7k for 01 with 4 new tires, purchsed here on mud, sight unseen. 2 owner CA kept truck with bumpers, Gamiviti rack, sliders, slee armor, F&R TJM locker with 4.88, dual battery, ARB drawer, FT headers, and 40G LRA tank included in the sale. Currently inop due to injector harness being chewed off. Both batteries are also dead.

Will have to pay shipping on top.
1.jpg

Looking at purchasing this truck, what are your thoughts?

2006 Land Cruiser with 81k miles. Garage kept, southern state so no rust.
All maintenance done by the dealer with records, timing belt at 58k miles
White on tan, fully stock with AHC. Interior is clean with no rips or stains.

Seller is asking $26k...too much?

Unless your willing to lose it, id say u better move quick or it will not be there much longer.

Not at all, you can prolly flip it on Cars and Bids or BaT and make quite a bit of profit!

I would buy that in a heartbeat. If you pass, I'd love the contact info.

I assume you're talking about the LC out of Arkansas that got scooped up a month ago and is back on the market. At the time of the first sale (I think it went for ~$15k), pretty much everyone agreed it was worth $8-10k more than that so if you have the money I'd scoop it up. Either way, that's a nice rig for the money. If you have it to spend you likely won't be disappointed.

I assume you're talking about the LC out of Arkansas that got scooped up a month ago and is back on the market. At the time of the first sale (I think it went for ~$15k), pretty much everyone agreed it was worth $8-10k more than that so if you have the money I'd scoop it up. Either way, that's a nice rig for the money. If you have it to spend you likely won't be disappointed.
Is this the Arkansas LC you're referring to? For Sale - Craigslist Arkansas 2006 LC 93,000 - https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/craigslist-arkansas-2006-lc-93-000.1238003/

Autocheck says Buffalo NY car until 2020. Would be surprising if this isn't a rust bucket even at these miles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom