For Sale Most recent 100 series prices (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Let’s try this again, prior thread deleted, I assume they want to keep it clean, there was no explation given.

If you have sold a 100 series recently and want to share what you paid with details on truck this will be helpful for potential buyers currently looking.

This thread can be helpful for buyers looking to understand the market and different factors that come into play on pricing.

Please stay on topic!

I recently sold 2004 LX with 176k for 12,500. Truck was 9/10 on condition with full service records. Southern Vehicle no rust.

Last edited:
We joined the 100 Series club a few months ago...

2000 LX with 180k - $8000

Same family owned since new (father gave to daughter, then us!) meticulously maintained at Lexus with timing belt done twice, intake manifold gasket, cv boots, done. CarPlay radio with back-up camera and everything worked as it should! Also came with 3 sets of tires.

I did windshield wipers, new fog lights (one was broken), led console lights, hood struts, plasti dipped wheels, and some WeatherTech floor mats to replace the original carpets.

So happy with our purchase, but want an ‘06 or ‘07 now!

EDC7E1C9-1EB6-4C8A-BF58-33A6CCED2C0E.jpeg

I posted this over in my purchase advice thread, but figured I'd post here as well for reference. Just bought my 1999 LC, 196k for $12,000.

Truck is mostly rust free out of Colorado (few surface spots in common areas that are easily addressed, and one spot on the fender from a minor accident), and included new front CV's and a timing belt/water pump and new heater T service. Also includes a 2in OME lift and new BFG KO2's. I have a partial service history which included the fuse block replacement, brake master replacement, and A/C clutch job.

Interior is clean, with only a seam tear on the drivers seat to fix and some stains in the rear cargo area carpet. No third row seats included.

Overall think it was a fair deal, more $ than some, but less than others.

LC Rain.jpg

Last month I purchased a 2001 LX for my wife in VA for $7500. It had 164k on it, several previous owners, limited maintenance records, body is a 5/10, interior is 8/10. It needed the muffler replaced and wheel bearings. Headlights are some chinese garbage that will need to go. Hatch rust has started but isn't too bad...yet. limited surface rust underneath but nothing out of the ordinary for a 20 year old east coast vehicle. I would say I got a fair deal but nothing really impressive given the miles and overall condition of the vehicle. Bought 20 inch Tundra wheels the same day because I couldn't stand the stock wheels

38838.jpeg

38841.jpeg

Just sold my 2002 LX with 246k miles. Exterior, 8-9/10, Interior 8-9/10. Southern born and raised with zero rust and well maintained. $10,900

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

......And just bought this 2000 LX with 231k. Excellent southern specimen. Had dash light issues that were a risk I was willing to take, but they divinely disappeared. It may, perhaps, might need a front globe but nothing immediate. $2500.

2.png

3.png

thumbnail.png

I got this one last week after spending close to two months looking for the perfect car. 2002 LX 470 with 232k miles but with a perfect history for every single scheduled service since the car was new at 2 miles. Everything Lexus service flagged as needed over the years was done by the owner. TB/WP done 50k ago so I am good for another 40k. Everything works, including the AHC (that I discussed on another entertaining thread I started about Lexus and BMW owners similarities at a certain stage - too expensive to fix, let's remove whatever that is :bang:). Clean undercarriage (west coast car). Even though it will be my main winter car for the Canadian winters up here, plan is to find the best rustproofing treatment I can do on the frame and make sure the car is cleaned/washed at least once a month from November to March every year. Cannot wait to see the car in person. Also my first LX or Lexus for the matter. By the way, paid USD 9400.

Cheers!

CR

LX470-1.jpeg

LX470-2.jpeg

LX470-3.jpeg

LX470-4.jpeg

LX470-5.jpeg

Picked up this 2007 LC in the fall. Texas truck, 200k, no rust, great service history, seller replaced heater hoses, water pump, and timing belt prior to purchase. Grey interior which is very clean. Came with new tires and hyper silver oem 18” rims that I swapped with my 200 series tires and trd wheels. paid 16

5AF5ECC0-AA94-45F4-9BED-15306EE1BCE7.jpeg

My new to me 05 lx 470. 255K. Michigan truck, garage kept. Better than average rust, normal crust, nothing terrible. Exterior 9.0, interior 7.5. Everything works. Near mint. Single owner.

9800. They were asking 12,900

I paid asking for this rig 10900$ 163k. Current tb for 25k more miles relatively clean but does need front seat leather mostly surface rust except for shock tubes fixing now and rear crossmember which I had fixed. Probably could have gotten it a little cheaper but still way below market I think. The guy said he had 25 ppl contact him and there was another guy there to look at it after me. Seller was a bit difficult to deal with but worth it for the deal. This was 15 min from my home.

Screenshot_20201028-142339.png

I paid asking for this rig 10900$ 163k. Current tb for 25k more miles relatively clean but does need front seat leather mostly surface rust except for shock tubes fixing now and rear crossmember which I had fixed. Probably could have gotten it a little cheaper but still way below market I think. The guy said he had 25 ppl contact him and there was another guy there to look at it after me. Seller was a bit difficult to deal with but worth it for the deal. This was 15 min from my home.

View attachment 2576592
I think you did real good. There was a line of people after me when I bought mine last week. I had to Venmo a deposit before we even started the negotiation.

Also, do you mind posting pictures of the frame? I'm trying to see determine how much rust is worth dealing with to go for a lower price.

View attachment 2576592

Wow if not too rusty, you stole that truck!

View attachment 2576592
Nice rig! Jealous of your spoiler lol

Also, do you mind posting pictures of the frame? I'm trying to see determine how much rust is worth dealing with to go for a lower price.

Was way more rusty than expected given that it is from central virginia which sees salt about once per year. Must have road tripped in the north east quite a bit. Still way way below market and not nearly as rusty as my 98 lc which sold incredibly fast for 10k. Certainly felt like I stole it.

0106211429.jpg

1105201456.jpg

0111211117b_HDR.jpg

0111211113a.jpg

0111211120_HDR.jpg

I bought 99 with factory locker for 3600. I then promptly put another $4,160 into many needed repairs not to mention countless hours of maintenance. Still needs valve cover seals, exhaust manifold and some ac work but after that it will be pretty close to factory.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom