eBay Most Expensive 40 Series Ever (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

(No Affiliation ) I am not computer savvy enough to post the link (perhaps someone is) however you might enjoy looking at what is probably the most expensive 40 Series Land Cruiser to ever grace the pages of Ebay Motors ....item number...130508330158.
......1978HJ45

<don't tell anyone>
Gozzard is working on a fiberglass 4 door 40 with diesel and removable hardtop :cool: as we speak.
<you didn't hear it from me>
:steer:

you guys need to "refraim" from these comments, he's serious........

seriously......

he means it.......

only real (ignorant) buyers.........

REFRAIM....you beat me to it.
He just doesn't want anyone injecting "reason" in the comments for potential buyers/idiots to read thereby changing their minds.

can we all bid on the auction and get it over 1 million bucks just for kicks? Whats the worst that happens, negative ebay feedback?

Anyone else notice the rear of the original 47 pickup tub in front of the rear seats? He didn't even cut those out? I agree with crushers... most decently done 4 door conversions have a flat front edge that makes the door look much more stock. That "I got a deal on a spare set of front doors" look is bunk to me.

As an owner of a 44, I don't like the look of the Icon 44. The rear wheel pushed back so far just doesn't look right after owning my rig. Also, I never understood the dark color thing. Most expo rigs (which the price tag of $100K almost mandates!) are white for heat protection. Black rig with black canvas, looks great in a parking lot, but must COOOOOOK your veggies!

Ok , ok . I contacted the owner directly and offered him 125,000.00. It was a tough negotiation but we settled on 137,000.00 and I pay the shipping from Libya. Oh , I got to keep the " Falcons " plate.

I don't like stickers and cheap aftermarket stereos on the dashes of my $150k rigs:meh:

I put them in all my $150k vehicles. They keep the thieves away.

I might be doing a remake of the show Mutual Of Omaha, this might come in handy...good grief what is with this week and cruisers. Seems like every crazy deal showed up on ebay. I love how they all say rare too..

to be fair, THIS one IS rare ... extremely rare in North America
just...

very fawkin ugly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom