Monthly meeting - Nov 13th, Sonic Drive In (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

alia176

SILVER Star
Threads
Last edited:
How do you guys hold a meeting at a Sonic drive in?
Talk on CB or Ham radios while looking at each other from your cars while munching burgers and chili cheese fries?

Ali, would you be interested in meeting at 4:30? It's just about dark at 5:30 this time of year, and a bit cold for standing around someplace that does not serve alcohol.
I'll be there either way just throwing that out there.

Ali, would you be interested in meeting at 4:30? It's just about dark at 5:30 this time of year, and a bit cold for standing around someplace that does not serve alcohol.
I'll be there either way just throwing that out there.

Sounds good to me. 4:30 it is.

Sorry, can't make 4:30. I work for a living.

Come by when work lets you go. I'll bet we will still be standing out there despite the lack of alcohol and the cold.

I think I can

I might stop by for a few minutes on my way home. Can't stay long because I need to pack for a Scout trip.

Yeah you can since you're the boss, been there for over 10 years and you "work" for the guvmint.....

I will be there!!!

:cheers:

Brrrrrrr

Brr

Thanks, guys. Better to get together than not.
Larry, let me know if you want to go motor around this weekend. Might be some snow up high

Possibly, I'm sorting out an alternator connection.
If I can square it away, I'm thinking of heading to the Carson- lagunitas up over cumbres.
Mostly just a long drive, may not even need 4wd unless there's snow.
I'm open to other options. It's gonna be cold

I ended up heading up to the San Antonio hot springs on Sunday. I was following a set of tire tracks in the snow and was bummed to find out that I wasn't the first guy on this day.
IMG_20141116_154449_717.jpg
Turns out it was a '77 FJ40, owned by a guy named Josh. Apparently he spoke to Maynard before he went to Baja with Pappy. Josh is looking to do a spring over/cut N turn deal sometimes in the near future. The people you meet in the hot springs.....

went up to the Carson Sunday. Beautiful day.
crucessmall.jpg

Deeper in the trees

carsonsmall.jpg

I wanna go back soon

I ended up heading up to the San Antonio hot springs on Sunday. I was following a set of tire tracks in the snow and was bummed to find out that I wasn't the first guy on this day. View attachment 967006 Turns out it was a '77 FJ40, owned by a guy named Josh. Apparently he spoke to Maynard before he went to Baja with Pappy. Josh is looking to do a spring over/cut N turn deal sometimes in the near future. The people you meet in the hot springs.....

So did you talk some Plato and the "Allegory of the Cave"?

:lol:

;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom