Monthly meeting - Nov 13th, Sonic Drive In (1 Viewer)

How do you guys hold a meeting at a Sonic drive in?
Talk on CB or Ham radios while looking at each other from your cars while munching burgers and chili cheese fries?

jstncse

Crawling over something
Ali, would you be interested in meeting at 4:30? It's just about dark at 5:30 this time of year, and a bit cold for standing around someplace that does not serve alcohol.
I'll be there either way just throwing that out there.

alia176

SILVER Star
Ali, would you be interested in meeting at 4:30? It's just about dark at 5:30 this time of year, and a bit cold for standing around someplace that does not serve alcohol.
I'll be there either way just throwing that out there.

Sounds good to me. 4:30 it is.

Dumpolina

SILVER Star
Brrrrrrr

Brr

Thanks, guys. Better to get together than not.
Larry, let me know if you want to go motor around this weekend. Might be some snow up high

Poupon

SILVER Star
Hey Grant, nice to see you the the Dumpolina. Any chance you want to make a run tomorrow (Sunday)? If your up for it, just let me know where you want to meet up and I'll be there.

Dumpolina

SILVER Star
Possibly, I'm sorting out an alternator connection.
If I can square it away, I'm thinking of heading to the Carson- lagunitas up over cumbres.
Mostly just a long drive, may not even need 4wd unless there's snow.
I'm open to other options. It's gonna be cold

alia176

SILVER Star
I ended up heading up to the San Antonio hot springs on Sunday. I was following a set of tire tracks in the snow and was bummed to find out that I wasn't the first guy on this day.
IMG_20141116_154449_717.jpg
Turns out it was a '77 FJ40, owned by a guy named Josh. Apparently he spoke to Maynard before he went to Baja with Pappy. Josh is looking to do a spring over/cut N turn deal sometimes in the near future. The people you meet in the hot springs.....

Onur

51422-60140
GOLD Star
I ended up heading up to the San Antonio hot springs on Sunday. I was following a set of tire tracks in the snow and was bummed to find out that I wasn't the first guy on this day. View attachment 967006 Turns out it was a '77 FJ40, owned by a guy named Josh. Apparently he spoke to Maynard before he went to Baja with Pappy. Josh is looking to do a spring over/cut N turn deal sometimes in the near future. The people you meet in the hot springs.....

So did you talk some Plato and the "Allegory of the Cave"?

:lol:

;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom