Monthly club meeting (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Straight to Ale at 6:00 pm next Thursday the 27th!!!

The March meeting is canceled....apparently there is something going around....

Do your part....

FB_IMG_1586000571948.jpg

^^^ Truth.

Also, these smaller outfits run on thin enough margins as it is. Spring for a few take-away pints and help 'em out.

New to the LX/LC life and MUD.. have been searching for when the next monthly meeting will be.. but understandable that meetings could be withheld until further notice due to COVID-19..
Looks like we will meet Thursday the 28th at 6:00 @ YellowHammer on Clinton ave. I'm sure someone will chime in if this is wrong

Feel free to come by and hang out a while if you'd like. I'm in the shop or under a hood most days after work. PM incoming.

Like @McDowra said...let’s plan to start back up this Thursday, May 28th. 6 pm, at Yellowhammer in Campus 805.

We are thinking we can bring chairs and set up in the green space between yellowhammer and Straight to Ale so we can kick tires in the back parking lot.

If you haven’t been to Campus 805 it’s a good family friendly place where we can get food/beers and have access to the cruisers in a big parking area

Hope to see everyone next week!

Welcome to the crew @LXJake93

BOD and all- I like the campus 805 meeting location and hope to see it continue at that location. I do recommend we sit down at the beginning for 15-20 mins to discuss any business/events/questions and introduce new members to everyone. Then, move out to the parking lot from there. Also, small detail, let's park further back away from non-cruiser civilians to keep our trucks together and we'll get some better pics next month.

BTW- if anyone has pics from last night, please post them here. Thanks

(Work interrupted me as soon as I got there but hopefully, that doesn't happen again next month.)

It was great meeting everyone last night! I look forward to seeing everyone again.

land cruiser club.jpg

Thursday is our meeting outside @ Straight to Ale 6:00

Anything come up at the meeting last week?

Gave @bush the nudge he needed to go get the 80. Highly productive meeting :clap:

Concur. I was on the fence and had been watching one. A deal came up but it was crap. There is a total beater in hsv for 1k... But it nudged me to get the girl im calling Ginger. Gonna beat on her for sure!

20200628_134017.jpg

Concur. I was on the fence and had been watching one. A deal came up but it was crap. There is a total beater in hsv for 1k... But it nudged me to get the girl im calling Ginger. Gonna beat on her for sure!

View attachment 2359084
Give Ginger the gift of a thread.
That rig is cool!
Congrats!

Give Ginger the gift of a thread.
That rig is cool!
Congrats!

Thanks! I agree. The PO did a great job. But there is still work to do.

She will get a thread. Have been waiting until i picked a name. Have been all over the place but Ginger stuck today.

Thanks! I agree. The PO did a great job. But there is still work to do.

She will get a thread. Have been waiting until i picked a name. Have been all over the place but Ginger stuck today.

Ginger has a thread.

Ginger has a thread.

Look forward to seeing the progress. I should have introduced myself at the parts counter last week when you mentioned you were with H.O.T South. I will blame this virus thing. I think you were picking up a steering pump. I was driving the other 100 series in the lot.

Scott

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom