Monthly club meeting (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'll be there

Jess and I are in.

Gonna be late....

Screenshot_20190924-144104_Chrome.jpg

weathermen are never correct. see you at 6pm.

cant make it. Have kids this week. Drink one for me!

Anyone know who drives the white 60 on 35s around town? I myself haven't seen it, but the tire guy said it comes in reasonably often.

Last edited:
Thursday is our next meeting isn't it?

Not a "meeting", but it's not worth a new thread either...

A few of us have decided to do a little Cruiser meet-up at Campus 805 (Yellowhammer / Straight-to-Ale) tomorrow starting around 5pm. Good food, plenty of room for the kiddos, and brews can come outside to the lot if you're keen on one. We'll hope to see y'all there.

Good little bunch tonight. We decided to make a day run to a local trail on Friday. Gonna move this to the trail ride thread...

Not meeting at normal day and place this month!

Last meeting of the year would fall on Christmas, in light of that we figured we would meet this Thursday, December 5th, at Straight to Ale, at 6:00 pm for our final official meeting of the year. Hope y’all can make it!

Bummer. Wife is on travel

Good thing 805 is kiddo friendly!
You guys are alright and everything but I ain't making two round trips to Gville just to have a beer with you guys.

Getting started. See y'all soon. We're ob the porch along Clinton.

20191205_172254.jpg

Last edited:
Ok, so our January meeting is next Thursday, the 23rd, at Straight to Ale at 6:00 pm.

Remember we always meet the fourth Thursday of every month at 6pm. Location changes sometimes but we have mainly been at Straight to Ale lately.

Looking forward to it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom