Monthly club meeting (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Look forward to seeing the progress. I should have introduced myself at the parts counter last week when you mentioned you were with H.O.T South. I will blame this virus thing. I think you were picking up a steering pump. I was driving the other 100 series in the lot.

Scott

Lol. I saw the sticker on your 100 as i was getting in the car and thought the same thing. Missed opportunity. Yep new ps pump for the 80. Hope i get it on this week.

New pump? What failed? They're easy peasy to rebuild.

Monthly Meeting tomorrow!

Moved to Huntsville a couple of years ago. I have had my FJ80 for about 8 years. I need advice on where to get my birfields rebuilt. O got oil leaking out if the Driverside.

Moved to Huntsville a couple of years ago. I have had my FJ80 for about 8 years. I need advice on where to get my birfields rebuilt. O got oil leaking out if the Driverside.

A few of us have a Cruiser shop here in town, Rocket City Cruisers. Give us a shout, or hopefully we see you Thursday and we can talk it over and kick some tires.

A few of us have a Cruiser shop here in town, Rocket City Cruisers. Give us a shout, or hopefully we see you Thursday and we can talk it over and kick some tires.
Sounds good, just saw the Rocket City Cruisers on the page. I will most definitely check that out. Is the meeting still at the Tavern on Ride out Rd?

Yeah, we moved the meeting to 805 since it lets us have food and beverages out by the trucks in front of a good sized field to turn kids out into. Pretty good set up.

Planning to make it this week. Working on conversion of our 40 to disk brakes in front. Missing a few parts so I'll still be on drums.

I'm sure several of us will be around a good long while. We'll see you there.

We’ll be there @NC LX, official start time is 6 but we have folks that like to come early and stay late...😎

Do we have a club meeting tomorrow night?

Indeed. Yellowhammer has plenty of room on the porch to hide in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom