Monthly club meeting (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thanks NC LX. Do you happen to know if it was moved or cancelled as that is Thanksgiving? Also is it at Campus 805 or Rocket City Tavern? I ask as the HOT South website says Rocket City Tavern but the most recient meeting seems to have been at Campus 805.

We'll have to get our BoD to revise that. We've used 805 regularly as both STA and Yellowhammer allow food and drink out by the trucks. Good call on the Thanksgiving clash. We'll need to get that information decided and posted.

November and December almost always get canceled. November camp out is usually the last get together of the year. It’s next weekend at Hawk Pride in Tuscumbia

Check the sticky for the club calendar on any questions about the monthly meeting dates.
11/26 is the Thurs we have scheduled for recurring 4th Thursday. I'll cancel it due to turkey day and I'll cancel Dec.
We may do a get together party or something earlier in Dec to celebrate the holidays and end of 2020!
Anyone have some ideas?
Splatter them here.

I vote for some kind of club thing in either November or December. I'm way more flexible than you folks with kiddos, so y'all get first shot at making this call. I don't much care if it's at a house or an establishment, but I'd like to see us close the 2 month gap between October and January.

I vote for some kind of club thing in either November or December. I'm way more flexible than you folks with kiddos, so y'all get first shot at making this call. I don't much care if it's at a house or an establishment, but I'd like to see us close the 2 month gap between October and January.
That sounds good to me

So our November meeting will fall on Thanksgiving and December’s on Christmas Eve so we are canceling those get togethers.

The BOD had a short meeting and opted to replace those 2 meetings with a smoker build day on Saturday, December 12th. It’ll be an outdoor event so we’ll pencil it in and watch the weather as we get closer.

More details to come on the time and place. The club will grill hot dogs for everyone

Come lend a hand or just point and laugh while we make progress on the smoker we are building for the club.

Alright, time is set for the smoker build. We start at 8am on the 12th and will grill dogs when everyone is ready for lunch. Location is Zach’s place, pm @Zjohnsonua if you plan to attend and need the address.

Deleted

I’m a new LX450 owner in Florence AL who is relatively new to the forum and was just made aware of this group. What’s the best way to start connecting with the folks in north Alabama?

I’m a new LX450 owner in Florence AL who is relatively new to the forum and was just made aware of this group. What’s the best way to start connecting with the folks in north Alabama?

this a a good place to start! If you are on FB you can also find us here.

Welcome!

Check out the club info thread sticky for our club stuff.

We'll have a December get together this weekend to fabricate a smoker and have a little party. PM @Zjohnsonua for his address, if you're interested.

We'll resume monthly meetings again in January.

Glad to see you've found us. Check out the smoker build thread for details about Saturday. This weekend ought to be a good time, feel free to join if you think you can make it.

First meeting of 2021 is this Thursday, Jan 28th at campus 805, Straight to Ale/Yellowhammer

Looking fwd to it. Let's see those winter projects!

Meeting tonight!

@nickryan, we're unofficially meeting up more often than the monthly meetings. Give us a shout if you're keen on some tire-kicking in the driveways and garages.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom