Monstaliner Bedliner (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

There's definitely texture there, but the white doesn't show it much in the photograph. I kind of experimented to find a texture that I liked and gave it a "finish roll" like Greg said. What worked pretty well was to roll it on one direction and then finish roll it the other when it got a little tacky, which didn't take long. It was setting up fast.

Has anyone had any problems getting ahold of Monstaliner lately? I sent several emails with questions the last few weeks and have not heard back? I also ordered paint chips early last week and have not seen seen anything. Just curious???

I did at one point, picked up the phone and called them. Girl I talked to found my email, apologized for the delay and sent my chips out next day for free. Granted I am sure that is a special case but if you haven't gotten a hold of them one way, there are multiples. MM seems to frequent the Jeep Forum more than anything if you are looking to talk online.

I'll try giving them a call.

I had no problem a couple months ago when I ordered my color samples.

I found that if you are just ordering black to buy it on Ebay. It speeds up the process considerably and usually you get a quart of another product for free... along with free shipping.

They have always gotten back to me in a timely manner.

J

Has anyone had any problems getting ahold of Monstaliner lately? I sent several emails with questions the last few weeks and have not heard back? I also ordered paint chips early last week and have not seen seen anything. Just curious???
I emailed them a couple of times and never got a reply... I was able to answer my questions myself, but after all the talk online about responsive customer service, it wasn't really what I expected.

I called...and set on hold for ten minutes, then left a voice mail...which was never returned. :(

Has anyone done the outside of a 40? I've seen lots of people doing the bottom of the tub, but yet to find one done on the outside. The majority is nice and flat, but there are a few areas, like the hood vents, and around the hinges that would seem to be a pain to roll... Anyone done a combination of shutz gun and roll?

Also, what's a good prep for fiberglass? Doing the roof in white, but not sure if I shoud sand all the old paint off, or just rough it up with 180 or 80....

2 gallons down and I need to order 2 more quarters to finish up the trim bib and other pieces.

1407023314573.jpg

1407023324673.jpg

1407023337423.jpg

2 gallons down and I need to order 2 more quarters to finish up the trim bib and other pieces.

Rolled or sprayed? How was it around the louvers/vents?

Just received my black kit and waiting to order 3 gallons of red. I have rolled the liner on several other projects and this time I'm going to use the Shutz gun and spray everything.

Complete exterior of my 60 and the inside doors, jambs and bumpers. I spoke with them a couple of days ago, very helpful as usual. Thanks MM

J

P1040450.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom