Monkey Mountain (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Ok guys did a little investigating and heres a little aerial photo of the xxxx area where we were wheeling and you can see some of the trail coming off it and stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
Daytime look.

IMG_4764.jpg

IMG_4765.jpg

IMG_4769.jpg

IMG_4771.jpg

IMG_4774.jpg

IMG_4781.jpg

IMG_4788.jpg

IMG_4789.jpg

IMG_4791.jpg

A nice mud Salute!
IMG_4797.jpg

I don't know guys, looks like you could get a wagon in there, it look any better in the light of day?

-Travis

Well what we did at the last mt estates run, you would think that all of us are running the shorter wheel base.

:grinpimp: "JP!!!!!!!!!!!! where the *&%@ are you taking us????" :grinpimp:

Like I said: Every bit of six feet deep.

Damn...that hole looks so....easy....in the light of day. I can't wait to get back. We ought to consider sleeping there instead of the park.

Who's up for helping me wrench this Saturday?

Wish I could help you out brother........... alas my girlfriedns moms b-day is at hand :D i won't be anywhere near a cruiser on friday or saturday.

But you know marshall will be there!!! We have to make sure your 40 is ready for round two.....

And travis I think you are right would could get a wagon thru that, I think the worst thing for the wagons would be where the trails gets narros with lots of over hanging trees, it will make for some nice pin stiping.................. but unless you are a :princess: :flamingo: that shouldn't matter!!!!!!!! :flipoff2:

hey i don't really have room to talk, cause you won't see my 62 out there :rolleyes:......... the wagons are just to damn big and heavy :crybaby:

I do believe we could get wagons thru without damage using the right line, hell we can just take a couple of shovels out there next time and fix the nasty hole so everyone can get to the good stuff and enjoy

Searched online for a plat map but to no avail. Guess we will have to go through the county to get one which meens going to the courthouse or library or whatever for oconee co.

clemson55 said:
Searched online for a plat map but to no avail. Guess we will have to go through the county to get one which meens going to the courthouse or library or whatever forxxxxxx co.

Sunrift in Traveler's Rest has a great selection of Topo maps. Got one there for my property. Also found a boundry map of property on the xxxxxxx tax collector web site, howverer, I believe you guys may have been in xxxxxxx County.

That place looks like it was fun. Will try to bring my 40 on my next visit.

old but may be of use

Your only going to find a plat through the county since its done by municipalities. It nots something you'd fine on terraserver. xxxxxxx has theirs online which is awesome I used it once but xxxxxx is a little behind I guess. I got that aerial from the SCDNR they have some good ones that area was a little pixelated though.

Saturday

ALEXGAR said:
Like I said: Every bit of six feet deep.

Damn...that hole looks so....easy....in the light of day. I can't wait to get back. We ought to consider sleeping there instead of the park.

Who's up for helping me wrench this Saturday?

You know if I was as good as I once was I'd be there Saturday. I have a chance to play the Fazio Course at The Vineyards....sorry.....in more ways than one! :D

you sure are playing a lot of golf there Alan; you must really want to win the first annual UC golf tournament!!!!!!!! I like Fazio, he did my home course in North Augusta.......its a nice links style course. Enjoy your golf :cheers:

Last edited:
I need the practice if I'm going to beat that Architectural type person in Clemmons!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom