Builds Molanginaeda 2013 LC200 - Totaled (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sorry for the total - Dibbs on the sliders ;)

Sorry for the total - Dibbs on the sliders ;)
I wishes I can help you, but I can't take any parts from the vehicle. I can highly recommend Slee offroad sliders and they have it in stock. The quality of the slider is top notches. I've test it on trail in CO & UT.

Keep an eye on Copart and it’s surely to pop up for sale. I’ve purchased all 3 of my cruisers this way.

Keep an eye on Copart and it’s surely to pop up for sale. I’ve purchased all 3 of my cruisers this way.
Yup. Copart probably auction it out. I’ll keep an eye on it and will try to answer all the questions if new owner land on it.

That’s crazy that it was totaled. I personally would take the payout, buy it back, and drive it a few 100k more miles.

Most likely someone will buy it at auction then ship it overseas as is to be driven literally forever.

In most countries this wouldn’t even classify as ‘totalled’.

IMG_2461.jpeg

Damn Alfred!

That's terrible news. That truck has taken you all across the country. I know at the LCDC event 2 years ago, you probably logged more miles on that trip than any other attendees. Sorry for your loss. Another LC is waiting for you.

Most likely someone will buy it at auction then ship it overseas as is to be driven literally forever.

I really don’t want this rig to be an ISIS tool. If they dare to mount any cannon or guns on it, drone strike is needed. ;)

Damn Alfred!

That's terrible news. That truck has taken you all across the country. I know at the LCDC event 2 years ago, you probably logged more miles on that trip than any other attendees. Sorry for your loss. Another LC is waiting for you.
Thanks. No one harm in the accident, just the LC take a beating. I'll be lurking the market for another LC200/LX570/LX600 or LC250/GX550.

The insurance payout is finalized. Here is detail I can provide as of this morning. Copart do have the vehicle. It's listed on the website as of this morning. Link to Copart

I hope the next owner will cherish as much as I did. I even included all the original owner manual (tucked in glove box) for the next lucky owner. I'll be happy to connect with the next owner and go over the mod/repair list done over 4 years of ownership.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom