Modern Drive Line (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I contacted Axis, they do not stock the adapter I mentioned, telling me 8-10 weeks if ordered.
Plan ahead :)

hahaha, i was trying to save him from this by suggesting dodge parts earlier................but here we go :hillbilly:
Dodge did cross my mind but the frame is to wide. The 3.6 V6 with the Rubicon transfer case would be a good combination. I will have to have thick skin to weather the insults...lol :). I am new to the Toyota world, honest question why is a chevy engine acceptable but not a AMC/Jeep?

Dodge did cross my mind but the frame is to wide. The 3.6 V6 with the Rubicon transfer case would be a good combination. I will have to have thick skin to weather the insults...lol :). I am new to the Toyota world, honest question why is a chevy engine acceptable but not a AMC/Jeep?
probably cuz all us old fawkers grew up on chevy swaps, they were cheaper cuz of the plentytude of them. due to that the aftermarket support was easy to grow. i personally don't have an issue with jeeps that are pre-chryco. years ago i was looking at a 1st gen tundra in a chrysler lot n the salesman says " why not buy a jeep? i mean we wrote the book on 4wd" my retort? "nope, willys n AMC wrote the book, you f$#kers were just flashin' cash when you bought it". yup, his panties wadded up on his sandy vag :rofl: n the conversation went from bad to worse:meh:

Dude if it wasnt so wide, a power wagon motor trans frame and axles would be amazing. Your truck would look like a skateboard but it would be awesome haha. Honestly if you were some how able to get your hands on one of those newer diesel jeeps or the ones with the V8, that would be pretty much the best case scenario.

Dude if it wasnt so wide, a power wagon motor trans frame and axles would be amazing. Your truck would look like a skateboard but it would be awesome haha. Honestly if you were some how able to get your hands on one of those newer diesel jeeps or the ones with the V8, that would be pretty much the best case scenario.
The diesel is a great idea! I will have to do a search for a totaled diesel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom