Moab Trip (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Nah. I mean, what does Moab really have to offer anyways? It's all rock and dust.
I can get that right here in PHX. :D

In case you can't tell, I'm not at all serious. I'd love to get back there. This time in a Cruiser
instead of a Jeep.

I have been wanting to make a trip up there for a long time now. With enough lead time, and a lot of luck, there is a good chance that we could make it.

Well, you have about a year's advance. I hope that's plenty ;^) So far it looks to be about 5 people interested anyway. Could be a fun caravan. Next question would be how long would you guys like to stay for?

I could be convinced to stay the week.
But a long weekend is best.

Been wheelin there 3 times in the last couple of years. You gotta do longer than a long weekend. There's too many good trails and the drive is too long for that! :D

Well I suppose I could elaborate. You could plan for a week's vacation. We could leave like on a Monday, worst case scenario, be there on Tuesday. Leave on a Sat. Prolly be home early on Sun. Gives ya enough time to unpack and unwind before work on Mon. In reality that's only about
3 1/2 days of wheeling, maybe 4 if you guys are willing to push it all the way there and back. But we could alway conform it so that we are there wheeling over the course of a w/e, and return on a Mon. or Tue.

I am in for at least 5 days, been there 3 times now. Takes some time to get there and back.So yeah ...we are in

im down for a week, that includes BOTH w/e's. should make for a full week of wheelin and the w/e's for driving. now the real dilemma, do i join the convoy in the pig or tow it??

Towing LC's is acceptable as long as they are towed behind another LC or another Toyota product ie: Tundra or Sequoia.

I know y'all will laugh, but there are great sights to see during Easter Jeep Safari. And though there are a lot of Jeeps, the town is all about 4Wheeling during this week and the weeks preceding, people are cool, the ``beer flows like wine,'' and it's fun to watch dumb-ass Jeepers and full size lovers smash their vehicles just for show.

Plus it's earlier than 12 months from now!!!

that would be 3-2 beer... Love that town!

Looks like a group trip would be in order eh? Represent our new club in CM05 and make the T Trails this time around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom