Moab Trip (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Nah, always bring in beer from out of state, not even worth it for the 3.2 water.

By all means need to `represent' (in your best Snoop Dog impersonation) at CM05. If we agree to a logo, I'll agree to fly a flag of the logo on my antenna.

...still planning (at this time, work pending) of heading the EJS05 too; not as a participant, but as a spectator.

This could be a possibility for me.

I was there for Easter Jeep safari last year. The Nissan even "Gone Moab" was at the same time. It made it interesting because there were so many people- Especially at potato salad hill. Every afternoon I would sit on the hill across the creek from it and watch the vehicles try it and everytime the would flip, the crowd would go crazy. :D

Fun times! Plus there are huge 4 wheeling vendor shows.

No no no..... not Dec. 4th of 05, I meant that it's now Dec. of 2004, this thread was last used in like Jul or Aug., the plan is for Aug or Sept. of 05, if that is, that the people who thought it was dooable 4 or 5 months ago still see it that way.

RUSH55, definetely in for Sep 2005 (things could change between now and then, it's a long time off). I do know we're planning on CM2005 and maybe even EJS2005. Those are close enough away so that I can plan for that (PTO time, that is).

I'd still be pretty keen on EJS2005 if anyone's interested.

sept of 2005 is still a possability

I might be cruising through there mid March of '05 on my way to Keystone. Could be convinced to stop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom