Builds Mission Impossible......My 74 & 76 Build up by a Top Gun Land Cruiser builder :) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Then got the wipers all repainted, re-greased, and installed… they work great… first pic is a before pic.
IMG_2599.jpg
IMG_2629.jpg
IMG_2631.jpg

Here is a pic of me getting the license plate light figured out… had to cut a hole to make it fit, I also had an old license plate laying around so I had to drill that out to make it fit… think I will weld some tabs so I can drop plate down and inch or so before this goes to powder coating… that is if I ever get a welder… (hint hint dad!!! I got beer…. )

light not done... just blasted and has some primer on it...
IMG_2635.jpg
IMG_2636.jpg

Last edited:
oh yea... forgot to say... picked up a new glove box door from Steve also... mine is got a bunch of little dents in it... so I will be painting that and putting that on... pretty low on the priority list for now however..

ohh... I forgot, I snapped this pic of Poser's shop when I was down there... just thought I would share it with you all... Have a good weekend!!

Be careful what you start, :princess: erin...

Saved.
steveshop.jpg

Awesome build, you do nice work.

wow you were down here and i missed it huh?
nice looking truck i hope i can make mine as nice someday

:clap:

Got some more stuff done with weekend. Furball and I extended that seat bracket so it would not have to use that cheesy extension tube that they give you with the alum. Tub. We discussed it earlier in this thread if you don’t know what I mean. Furball was nice enough to let me use his welder and had a piece of square tubing laying around…. I did all the welding myself, first time since my 10th grade welding class.. haha.. and I am old so that was a long time ago.

Pic #1 before

Pic #2 after extension

Pic #3 another angle
1229799002605.jpg
Picture 002.jpg
Picture 003.jpg

Took the rest of the seats apart, blasted the remaining brackets and got primer and paint on them Saturday evening. sunday morning got up early got 2 more coats on. was able to carefully put everything back together and get the seats in last night. I was really glad I pre fit all the seats but they still took a little work to get in, I did not drill any holes for the front brackets until yesterday and I was really glad I did it that way, I was able to get everything in there loose and then figure out exactly where to place those brackets then drill the hole.
Picture 005.jpg
Picture 007.jpg
Picture 008.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom