Builds Mission Impossible......My 74 & 76 Build up by a Top Gun Land Cruiser builder :) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

got rear ended in the 40 last week........ lucky I have a 4plus bumper.. it saved the truck big time.... no damage to the sheet metal... the lady hit me pretty damn hard. The bumper is bent up a bit... not bad considering. look at the car that hit me :) cant really see the damage on photos to bumper..

Leaving on the our honey moon in the morning. we decided at the last minute to take the LX450... heading back up to the North shore.

20180609_135210.jpg

got rear ended in the 40 last week........ lucky I have a 4plus bumper.. it saved the truck big time.... no damage to the sheet metal... the lady hit me pretty damn hard. The bumper is bent up a bit... not bad considering. look at the car that hit me :) cant really see the damage on photos to bumper..

Leaving on the our honey moon in the morning. we decided at the last minute to take the LX450... heading back up to the North shore.

View attachment 1729375
ouch! looks like that hurt congrats on your marriage i wish you many many years of happiness. ive enjoyed reading your thread, Honestly i wanted to open hand slap you when you sold the olive cruiser. LOL:) But to each his own. Enjoy your honey moon i love that area of Minnesota i bear hunt near grand marias as often as i can get drawn and hope one day to maybe enjoy a second honeymoon there:cheers:

Thanks man.. we will be in grand marias in a few days..

Bayfield WI today. Saw this cruiser in town advertising a local distillery.. so of course we headed down to check it out. Ended up talking cruisers and drinking bloodies. Home

20180624_113442.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom