For Sale Misc FJ40 Parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Here are a few items that I have left over from my FJ40 project. Shoot me a text or call and lets make a deal. 541- 571 0699 Billy (All items are sold AS IS USED Condition)
I do not deal with Pay Pal payments anymore so I can only accept MO, Cashiers Check or cash. Sorry for the inconvience.

I can send pics to email upon request.

1) Pedal bucket assembly with the pedals and the brake switch. - $40

2) Hood Spear(Ornament) for early split hood FJ40/45's. Good to excellent conditon with a small imperfection. (see post below w/pic) $60

3) Gas Pedal that fits 68-9/72 FJ40- $15
4) Headlight Buckets Assemblies- $40
5) 4 Rear Brake Wheel Cylinders with springs pins, adjustment hole plugs and all the brake line T's on the back of the hub. Off of a 69 FJ40- $50

8) Emergency Brake swithc and braket - $5
9) Emergency Brake Hub - $20

12) 2 Heater Fans.(1 with the squirle cage 1 without) one is a older sytle and one is a newer model- $50 ea

15) Brand new Speedometer Cable (6ft long)- $15
16) Skid Plate - $20
17) 76 FJ40 Blinker Switch assembly- $40

20) Set of Chevy Motor Mounts for a chevy conversion - $20

22) Cadilac Style Heavy duty 6 blade Steel Fans ( 18 in) - $25 ea
23) Trans dapt motor mount spacers. Brand new (I used a set of these for the tranny brace to frame supports - $15

26) 2 windshield hooks for the top of the hood - $10
27) Jump Seat Rubber Bumpers - $6

35) 3 speed Tranny Slave Cylinder w/rod (needs rebuilt) - $15
37) Radiator Support Rod - $10
tn[2] (6).jpg
misc parts 1.jpg
brake front.jpg

Last edited:
I'll take.................

#10 dash bulb holders
#24 driveshaft
#32 inner door pulls

all to 85748

thanks,

30) Wing windo Bracket (the little chrome piece for the top of the wing window.) - $10

How is the finish on them, are they still in good shape, thanks--shipped to 83835

PM sent

Misc FJ40 Parts For Sale

I have come across a couple more parts that are added above and here are the pics.

#2 - Chrome Hood Spear(Ornament) for the early split hood FJ40/45's. Good to excellent conditon in my opinion for the age. One small imperfection in the top of the chrome where the hood was laid all the way back against the roof but it is not bad enough that I wouldn't use it on a restoration. Asking $60

#13 Rear hatch door shocks(stays) - Great conditon for there age. Some slight pitting bubbles in the tubing but nothing that has broken through the chrome. There is some rust on the mounting brackets but the Stays still work great. Asking $60
tn[2] (9).jpg
tn[1] (7).jpg

Last edited:
I have come across a couple more parts that are added above and here are the pics.

#2 - Chrome Hood Spear(Ornament) for the early split hood FJ40/45's. Good to excellent conditon in my opinion for the age. One small imperfection in the top of the chrome where the hood was laid all the way back against the roof but it is not bad enough that I wouldn't use it on a restoration. Asking $60

#13 Rear hatch door shocks(stays) - Great conditon for there age. Some slight pitting bubbles in the tubing but nothing that has broken through the chrome. There is some rust on the mounting brackets but the Stays still work great. Asking $60

How much for both #2 & #13 shipped to 93015

Thanks for the inquiry but as of now the parts are in the trash. Wife filed for Divorce (cheating W_ _ RE) and I had no place to keep them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom