Mini 80 series (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

That thing is cool! I want one! Then I could argue about tires and wheel backspacing while I build it endlessly in my garage!

In all seriousness... it looks like the link if for European purchase. Do you know if there's a distributor for this setup in the U.S. ?

Damnit! even the RC version has 37" tires. Where is the little tire version?

You know....if you played around with one long enough, it could be a valuable tool to learn how to 'pick a line' without having to actually beat your real rig to death.

One of the most important aspects of off-roading is the Driver's Skill. No matter how capable your rig might otherwise be...getting it's full potential depends largely on how skilled the driver is (read experienced).

You know....if you played around with one long enough, it could be a valuable tool to learn how to 'pick a line' without having to actually beat your real rig to death.

One of the most important aspects of off-roading is the Driver's Skill. No matter how capable your rig might otherwise be...getting it's full potential depends largely on how skilled the driver is (read experienced).
I've learned some important wheeling and rig setup basics because of my RC crawler. I've applied that to my full size vehicles.

I've learned some important wheeling and rig setup basics because of my RC crawler. I've applied that to my full size vehicles.

^^^^ Smart of you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom