mikeob1 yard/garage sale - Thursday and Saturday. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

A big thanks to Tools for picking up my stuff!

Jim

It was nice to meet you, Mike. Thanks for the tour of your inventory and for the great deals!! I will be installing the new stuff this weekend. Pete

I was fourtunate enough to get a peek at the booty. And this has to be the single biggest cruiser bargain extravaganza ever known. :bounce::bounce::bounce2::bounce2:The term "priced to sell" is not over stated.:eek:

Someone could get a jump start on an awesome 40 project for the cost of a set of tires.

I think this guy might be there
Crazy Eddie

Dude, that dates you :flipoff2:

when I came to this country, he was BIG BIG BIG on the east coast - hell, I bought my first aftermarket stereo there :hillbilly: and then it all collapsed in, like, a day :eek: :poof:

I know its late in the day, any chance you've got a power steering pump for an 80 (or 62) still laying around? I'm mostly looking for the pulley & woodruff key...

Would be willing to make the.trek out to your place tonite if yes.

Please feel free to call me, 602-515-1997

Thanks
Dan

Hi Dan...sorry I don't have any 80 or a 62 pumps. Only toyota 2f pumps and a random saginaw.

Best Regards,

Mike

I know its late in the day, any chance you've got a power steering pump for an 80 (or 62) still laying around? I'm mostly looking for the pulley & woodruff key...

Would be willing to make the.trek out to your place tonite if yes.

Please feel free to call me, 602-515-1997

Thanks
Dan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom