Builds Mid Life Adventure 2010 LX570 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Here is a pic with the Rack wheels and tires all set up.

I Like it I think I will hold off on the DakarZeros for now.

Finally got a little dirty yesterday. Super mellow, we drove the Mountain Loop Highway from Darrington to Granite Falls. I didn't feel very tough with Honda Fits out there, but gotta break in the wife and little one.

I'd say it was a success!

Can I add a prefix to this thread so it has the build icon?

I found 2 sets of 4 Tundra Wheels. This will partially solve my spare issue and I will have wheels and a spare for my future trailer project. One is $500 the other is $350. But the cheaper one is an hour and a half away.

The $500 set is from a 2018 and no tires. Says they are perfect condition./

The $300 set is from a 2015 and has one wheel that has minor pock marks from being dropped on its face. And it comes with tires. Not the tires I want or need.

Is my time worth $200?

I'm kinda feeling the cheaper ones.

Looked like some fun stuff off the mail road but the wife wasn't down to get more aggressive.

That is 2 sets you have bought for under me while I was traveling. I guess I'll have to stop working :rofl: or figure out if I want to go with the RW's. Oh well it's not like they don't come up every few weeks.

Last edited:
Here’s the snorkel I mentioned. Price is low, and I like the in engine bay routing. It does have a second 90 in the path so maybe not as free flowing. Haven’t looked in the engine bay yet to see if there is actually a place for the interior piping. The eBay ad has a few more pics.

Amazon product ASIN B07Q6BP1TB

Here’s the snorkel I mentioned. Price is low, and I like the in engine bay routing. It does have a second 90 in the path so maybe not as free flowing. Haven’t looked in the engine bay yet to see if there is actually a place for the interior piping. The eBay ad has a few more pics.

Amazon product ASIN B07Q6BP1TB
Yikes link is MIA

That is 2 sets you have bought for under me while I was traveling. I guess I'll have to stop working :rofl: or figure out if I want to go with the RW's. Oh well it's not like they don't come up every few weeks.

Michael's Toyota of Bellevue has new tundra takeoffs for sale from preloading vehicles with different wheels and tires. Just talk to the parts guys.

Michael's Toyota of Bellevue has new tundra takeoffs for sale from preloading vehicles with different wheels and tires. Just talk to the parts guys.

Thanks, I will give them a call

Hmm. Did gaijin’s link work? Or you can go to ebay and search 200 snorkel land cruiser and sort price increasing.

Hmm. Did gaijin’s link work? Or you can go to ebay and search 200 snorkel land cruiser and sort price increasing.
Yes the Amazon one did work.

My dorkel might be here by the 12th if so I’ll toss it in the back for the meetup

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom