Wanted MI fzj80 front diff..stock gears (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
  2. LX450
Seeing if anyone has one laying around. Going in 96' lx450. I'm over in west side of Michigan LP... Not paying stupid prices..;). Let me know...thank ya.

Seeing if anyone has one laying around. Going in 96' lx450. I'm over in west side of Michigan LP... Not paying stupid prices..;). Let me know...thank ya.

@dogfishlake may have one or know of one.

$600 plus core for the return of yours. Plus shipping from 66223

I'll pass. To rich for my bones. Plus the one I have has a ARB locker in it. Needs rebuild if at all save able. I have not seen it. Came this way...Just looking for one to swap in to keep the truck up and running incase the other vehicle goes down.

The last unlocked one I had I sold for $400. Locked ones are double or more, but you wouldn't want a locked one. Mini truck and Land Rover guys use these as upgrades so they are very sought after. An unlocked rear 80 diff is worth $150-200. I don't think you'll find one cheap unless you happen across one at a pick and pull with a fixed price.

I have complete axles..both locked and non...I'm just looking for a diff...not looking into turning my complete axles into part axles.

I may actually have one off my '96 Non-Locked. Truck only had 108k miles when removed. I will check this weekend.

I have complete axles..both locked and non...I'm just looking for a diff...not looking into turning my complete axles into part axles.
so borrow it from your complete axles while you rebuild the arb 3rd

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom