METAL TECH GROUP BUY (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

TRFCSUX

Wasn't me
SILVER Star
Threads
**GROUP BUY IS CLOSED**

Most of you know that Jeff (@Tikicruiser ) and I spent a week on the Rubicon with Mark from Metal Tech.

It was a fantastic event and Mark was an extremely nice dude. He came through in every way for us as his guest.

One of the things we talked about with him was our club and our Keystone buddies putting together a group buy.

He did not make any crazy discount promises, but he did say he could save us good money on shipping. Would be for in stock items.

If there is enough interest to make it worth the effort I will coordinate this and have everything shipped somewhere close to me.

On their end he will set it up so everyone can go straight to their web site to order and pay and be noted for CLCC group.

They sell products for basically every truck in our club and it is the good stuff.

If you are not familiar with what they offer check them out. www.metaltech4x4.com

I will be ordering the full roll cage for my forty and think Jeff needs one too.

The tube doors they offer are also fantastic.

Last edited:
tempImageg4cNDX.png

I had MetalTech tube fenders on the 40 and can vouch for their strength. God stuff.

I will be ordering the full roll cage for my forty and think Jeff needs one too.

The tube doors they offer are also fantastic.

On my list for the 74... Might be the time to pull the trigger.

Was a discount percentage discussed?

I’ve been looking at Tube fenders and back half of the family cage.
I know one of the deals for group is shipping to a commercial address with a fork lift. I can arrange that.

I would be interested in another cage kit as well. Let me know how this all plays out.

Will leave this up until Friday and then reach out to him see what we can work out.
Thanks to those who have responded so far.

I'd be in for a set of tube doors

More specific details:

50% off on shipping.
we will all ship together to the commercial address Chris (Jakesforty) has.

5% off purchase.
He will provide us a discount code to use when placing order.

Everyone will be able to go to web site and place and pay for own order. Web site will show regular shipping but he will adjust each one to half off.

If something is out of stock it will cause our order to hold until all items are ready to ship.

Assuming at least the people that have all ready expressed interest will actually purchase then we are pretty much set to proceed. I will post discount code once it is a go

We are moving forward with this buy.
I am getting details and coupon code in a day or two.
each person will go on the web site to purchase and pay individually
I think we will all use the commercial address when placing order.
it will show regular shipping price when you check out but they will change each prior to shipping.
there will be some kind of time limit on this, it has not been decided exactly what that time limit is yet.
Chris and I will accept the delivery but will not want to deliver each individuals package so you will have to come get your stuff
Thank you to everyone that has expressed interest and we will finalize this soon

Where is everything getting delivered? If Winchester it might work out to pick up on the way to Fall Crawl depending on shipping dates. I know my order will be a custom length cage for my stretched40 project.

I will probably keep the pallet in Winchester. We can separate out local meeting pickup parts and Fall crawl pickup parts.
Fall Crawl would probably be the best bet for you @matzell. Unless you are in a hurry for it we can work something out.

Coupon code: CAPCITY2021

Commercial address: Chris Blowers
Johnson Controls Inc
3650 Concorde Pkwy
Chantilly VA 20151

Deadline for orders: 08/31/2021

Group buy limited to in-stock items: If an item is listed as not in stock please call to confirm, they are working on inventory and web site may not me accurate.
Also if an item will be in stock by 8/31 then that is fine to add.

I have placed my order to make sure everything worked and it did.

I used Chris's name/and address with shipping info and my name /address with payment info.

I also put CLCC group buy in the comment area under shipping.

Remember it will show you regular shipping at check out but they will adjust this prior to shipping.

Don't forget to add coupon code and please don't wait until the last day to place your order.

Once you have placed your order please send me a PM with your details so we can get the right stuff to the right people.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom