METAL TECH GROUP BUY (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Order placed for 1 set of raw steel sliders for a LX470. PM sent to both organizers of this group buy. Thanks for setting this up.

Last edited:
Got my order in!
Rear cage
Nose guard
Tube fenders

To the top
Three days left!!

September 1st. If you are a real procrastinator (cough! @Stumpalama Cough!) today would be your day to sneek in your order!

Last edited:
Group buy is closed.

Thanks to all the participated, I think it was a success

I will post up shipping information once I have it and then we will discuss the logistics of dispersing everyones product.

I will post up shipping information once I have it and then we will discuss the logistics of dispersing everyones product.
I'll throw my name in the ring to help transport items down 81 or 29 if possible, but I'm only making the trip once a month now and my cargo room is trip-dependent. But, reach out and maybe I can help.

Group buy is closed.

Thanks to all the participated, I think it was a success

Thanks for the coordination...

Cheers mate,
G

Hi there,
Any updates on this shipment?

Not yet Steve emailed them on Friday. He did say they are getting the pallets together. Hope to hear something this week.

Last items have been put on the pallet and was being picked up today by shipper. We should have tracking information by tomorrow. Timing might work out well for the swap meet. Easy way to pick up your stuff

Last items have been put on the pallet and was being picked up today by shipper. We should have tracking information by tomorrow. Timing might work out well for the swap meet. Easy way to pick up your stuff
Great news...

I will not be able to make this year's SWAP MEET due to the College Family Weekend at CNU.

I'd really appreciate making a plan to pick up my 💯 series sliders after the weekend, if doable.

Cheers mates,
G
m 540.422.3918

Not yet..

Nope

I think Everyone received there own email. pallets should be here on Monday/Tuesday. Hope to get it separated before October’s meeting. Maybe for the swap Meet. We will let you know.

FWIW, I have not received any email yet. And, the website shows that my order is 'Awaiting Fulfillment'.

Also, has anybody received the 50% credit for the shipping that they charged?

2021-09-22_08-30-38.png
2021-09-22_08-29-39.png

@unleashd i would give them a call. Mine said SHIPPED. I did get my shipping refund.

If anyone would like to pick up there parts at the Swap meet. Please post up we will be trying to get everything sorted for Swap meet delivery.

119C45EC-00B1-4ED8-BB2B-1B7FF5DC40B5.png

Last edited:
@unleashd i would give them a call. Mine said SHIPPED. I did get my shipping refund.

If anyone would like to pick up there parts at the Swap meet. Please post up we will be trying to get everything sorted for Swap meet delivery.

View attachment 2793258
Just got my Status Changed and a Partial Refund Notice for the S/H charges as advertised mates.

Standing by,
G

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom