Metal-Tech 2019 GROUP BUY for Bumpers and Sliders! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

That's awesome! This is the type of customer service that'll get you referrals and repeat business. Didn't know about that price match, my order number ID is #10234 I placed it on April 15th 2019, and it was received a week later on the 21st to Elden St., Herndon VA

I sent an email to the provided address, i don't need the full 15%, when i ordered i had inquired about MUD discount and nobody replied back to me, i called the sales rep and she said i had to have that code, i couldn't find it anywhere on the forum so i just placed the order online. Any kickback would be greatly appreciated.

You will get an email from us, I am opening up a ticket in our system for a 30-day price guarantee. It will be whatever the difference is from what you paid, to the best sale price. Looking like we are crossing the 15% mark so it will be that. You will get an email from my staff as they process the refund.

@helocat can i get a price and shipping quote on a set of 200 series sliders shipped to 71201?

Replied to your PM on this.

@helocat I was looking thorugh the site and it looks like there are baskets for a 40 series swing out bumper, but I couldn't find the swing out bumper. Do you guys still make a swing out bumper for a 40 series land cruiser? If so could you point me to it on the website.

Ya rest in peace badass FJ40 duel swing out rear bumper by Metal-tech 4x4. We just sold out last one. We are not killing it 100% just not building them for stock anymore. We will relaunch them soon where we have a scheduled one time per yr we make the order. We don't do one-off builds anymore. But we can schedule them for a run 10 months out, then accumulate orders for them, build and ship. We have a ton of the baskets in stock!

@helocat Can I get shipping cost to 48067? Raw sliders please.

$144.25 raw shipped.

To the people asking for shipping quotes, I might suggest that you just go part way through checkout to get the quote. It really only takes a minute and will be less effort than the vendor monitoring multiple threads and doing it for you. Just an idea, no disrespect.

Thanks! The site is quoting correctly now. Some of the powder coated versions may say UPS but we have to send them LTL in the end (but cost will stay the same we cover the difference).

Join us!

@helocat: Did we hit 20 yet? :p

The official end of the second day: 14 orders

Priority for shipping is going to all 14 of those orders. (100 series sliders, GX470 sliders, 200 series sliders, FJC bumpers and GX470 bumpers)

Looking to get in this year on a pair of 200 sliders.

Got sliders in my cart...unlikely that I'll resist hitting "buy" at this point.

We must have crossed 19 by now! Come on man, hit that buy button!

I just hit buy. You guys are the worst!

edit: already got a shipping notice!

Last edited:
I'm on board with that plan now!! Discounted shipping would be a sweet bonus.

Shipping to 32205? I have slee skids so I believe modifications will be required.

I ended up ordering the bare sliders because shipping was about $120 less. Made the total difference around $250. If I want them coated I’m pretty sure I can find a place locally to do it for less than that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom