SOLD Merchantville, NJ, 1981 Toyota Landcruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 40 Series
Color
rgb(10, 10, 245)
no affiliation Not mine
7500 obo

1981 Toyota Landcruiser. Was in the middle of restoration and it’s just taking longer than I can leave this in my driveway.. my hoa is starting to give me an issue.. just had carb rebuilt by 40 year certified Toyota mechanic. There is a couple boxes of extra parts in the back and I just put brand new tires on it. Motor turns freely but it is not running at the moment .. it is as is and needs restoration! There is 108k on it. $7500 obo NEED TO SELL FAST BUT NOT GIVING IT AWAY! Please only message me about this if you are serious, and are prepared to tow it away and have the cash to pay for it !! \

269893597_10160126868273653_6896789171352341765_n.jpeg

Last edited:
Seems like a GREAT deal unless there is 10 gallons of Bondo under there. We all know the 79+ models all drove off the dealer lot with a complimentary rust accessory package.

Seems like a GREAT deal unless there is 10 gallons of Bondo under there. We all know the 79+ models all drove off the dealer lot with a complimentary rust accessory package.
still a good deal... inside looks not too rusty... and if frame is good..

Looks like the sill has been totally cut out. And modified ambi doors-extra hinges..hmm.
Well does look like a fairly priced deal from the pics. If it was close to me I would be tempted to buy it to restore. doesn’t look like a rustbucket which is kind of surprising from NJ.

Last edited:
WHAT? A 1981 FJ40 that is local to me that I didn't know about? Dang Covid musta messed up my Rust Radar. What SergP said. If frame is good, engine turns, that's prolly a deal. Looks like overspray on the pedals ... hm. Power steering tho.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom